Liteforex Scam - close my open trade without my consent and forfeit the profit

Pharaoh: "I would be interested to see what evidence LiteForex has regarding cheating. Since sootat asked for it, there shouldn't be any confidentiality issues as long as names and addresses aren't posted."

After coming across this and other similar thread on LiteForex, it has also tweet my curiosity somewhat.

If someone cheated my company and I have evidence on that, I would throw the book (and more) on that person.

In LiteForex case, not only have they been...ehhhh..."cheated" by Soo Tat, but their reputation is also on the line as a result of Soo Tat accusation of being "scammed" of his profits....and Soo Tat is posting on every other thread too where there is complain on LiteForex.

Yes, indeed, as the Son-of-Ra'a said, it would be interesting to see what evidence LiteForex has on Soo Tat "cheating" on them so that they can clear their name here at the FPA.

By the way Soo Tat, what account size are we talking about here?
I am asking because I see there are two "happy & satisfied" LiteForex customers here and I wonder whether the account size has anything to do with being a "happy & satisfied" customer.
In other words, if the account is relatively small, you will become a "happy & satisfied" customer, but if your account is or has become fairly large, then the subject of "clear infringement on LiteForex T&C" suddenly becomes an issue.

Last edited:
By the way Soo Tat, what account size are we talking about here?
I am asking because I see there are two "happy & satisfied" LiteForex customers here and I wonder whether the account size has anything to do with being a "happy & satisfied" customer.

I keep my money diversified and this is not my the only broker, but I can tell tha it's several tens thousands dollars with Liteforex. And yes, I am "happy & satisfied".

My account size is around 3k to 7k.
I was happy and satisfied with them before.
As I said, eventually 1 day, you will fell unluckily as I'm now.

They can accuse you as cheater without any evidence. And forfeit all your profit . If you're fine with this, then continue with this broker at your own risk.

By the way, don't you feel that is a scam by forfeit your profit?
They scam me now, who is the next?

As I said, eventually 1 day, you will fell unluckily as I'm now.

Hello sir,
How long you traded in LiteForex? I did registeration 1 year ago exactly and I withdraw profits several time (500-700 usd each). So far they are good but I am start worry when I read forum. How long you traded before you aren't given profit?

It is not uncommon for brokers/dealers to offer clients more than one acct. in this industry.

Why all the fuss about this! IP addresses are not always unique to one person.

Does not the broker dealer make their money on any trade the client makes?

If there is a bonus issue on multiple accts. then retract the bonus and limit it to one acct. But do not delete the work of a trader simply because of a silly rule. Especially in this case about multiple accts.

The only conclusion that seems reasonable is that they do not want to pay out?

Remember if you take away then you must give back on any bad trades too!

All to often brokers etc. want to fall back to some rule they have in place about making corrections etc.

Are brokers/dealers treating their clients fairly when they fall back on rules they have in place to protect themselves?
Should it not be a 2 way street?

There is several victims in my region now. We all face the same problems. What do you think you can contribute in solving this issues?

randywong84@gmail.com

Back