• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem liteforex scam warning

I am having an issue with a company
I will keep following to see how it ends

Found something weird in this person posts at other different threads but didn't take it seriously.

But now, will like to ask AsstModerator to ban this Spammer like his all 12 posts had shown total nonsense comments of short useless sentences or few words that reflect Spamming.

Nothing big has happened. This is standard procedure with this company. They will delay and give many excuses as to why but everyone I know (including myself) have received all the withdrawal in full. The red flag is that this company is certainly not solvent and they have liquidity issues. They are not properly funded as a broker should be. They cannot pay out withdrawal requests without new deposits coming in. They will tell you that you are in the que to get paid and I have every reason to believe it's true and eventually you will get your money out (so long as new money comes in).

This has been going on for a long time with this broker and unless they get shut down then I expect those that request to get their money out will get it out.

If you have been told by them that your profits have been revoked then it is on YOU (mohammadstateh) to file a claim with the only body they have are registered with the RAFMM.

A claim can be filed from here Make a complaint

Good luck and keep us all posted. Perhaps you should be filing a claim here at FPA as well claiming that legitimate profits have been canceled from your account. Only then might we hope to get to the bottom of this all and see why Lite Forex feels they have the right to revoke a traders profits.

but...until now, they're still not pay me...they stole all of my profit and initial deposit
it was more than 5weeks T_T

but...until now, they're still not pay me...they stole all of my profit and initial deposit
it was more than 5weeks T_T

And have you filed a complaint with the regulator? Started a case on FPA? What have you done to try and get your funds returned? Did the company ever reply to you? You should definitely NOT do nothing.

And have you filed a complaint with the regulator? Started a case on FPA? What have you done to try and get your funds returned? Did the company ever reply to you? You should definitely NOT do nothing.

i was send complaint to RAFMM, send email to litefx,but...no respond at all... T_T
should i crate new thread about my case in FPA???

i was send complaint to RAFMM, send email to litefx,but...no respond at all... T_T
should i crate new thread about my case in FPA???

So you've had no contact from lite forex about this? Did they ever tell you anything about your withdrawal request? You can go online and do a live chat with them. They have no choice but to respond. You can save the chat to email for your records.

You need to properly address lite forex first and get something in writing from them as to if they are going to process your withdrawal or if not, why not.

So you've had no contact from lite forex about this? Did they ever tell you anything about your withdrawal request? You can go online and do a live chat with them. They have no choice but to respond. You can save the chat to email for your records.

You need to properly address lite forex first and get something in writing from them as to if they are going to process your withdrawal or if not, why not.

i was send email today...and get reply few hours ago...

they say...this is final decision...so i cannot get back my money...

but...i just need proof, where is my illegal order, and make it cancel my profit...
if they're really great broker, they should give their client some clear clarification...

hufff

sorry with my english

i was send email today...and get reply few hours ago...

they say...this is final decision...so i cannot get back my money...

but...i just need proof, where is my illegal order, and make it cancel my profit...
if they're really great broker, they should give their client some clear clarification...

hufff

sorry with my english

You are not giving enough information here so that anyone can help you. You need to supply evidence to support your claims.. not just say they are scammer or they refuse me.

If they sent you an email that they have canceled your profits and you feel it's unjust then open a claim on FPA and with the RAFMM.

If you are not willing to take these steps, then you have little chance to recover anything.

You really should start your own thread and present your evidence rather than try and jump on someone else thread with your claims.

look here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/traders_court/

Before Submission:

1. Try to contact the company about the issue at least 3 times over a period of at least 1 week.
Why? Many companies would gladly resolve your problem if they are given a chance to do so. There's no point in opening a court case when a quick phone call or email from you might solve the problem.

2. Start a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder with the name of the offending company in the subject line.
Why? This is where all of your fellow FPA members can comment on the problem. There may be people who know how to solve the problem or others who are having the same problem.

3. Visit our Review Database and submit a 1-Star review for the company with the explanation of your case. If the company is not listed in our database, please submit it along with your review.
Why? Because we want other traders to learn what happened to you to avoid having the same problem.

4. Did this happen within the last 9 months?
We sympathize if you were scammed sometime back and just found us, but getting evidence on older issues can be virtually impossible.

5. Make sure you have at least one file for evidence to attach to your case.
This can be a receipt, a trading record, or anything else showing that you are a client of the company. For your privacy, you may want to edit out any sensitive information.

Note: Filing a Traders Court case would not be likely to make a company already labeled as SCAM pay what is owed. Please do leave a 1 star review and post in the Scam Alerts folder so that traders will know that problems with the company are continuing. If the scam finding is later lifted and your issue is still unresolved, please file a case.
If your issue meets all of the requirements above, you can file a case with the FPA Traders Court.
After Submission.
You MUST come back to the Court Case Preparation Folder to check on your case often. The FPA will invite the company in to the semi-private discussion of your case. FPA staff and members won't be able to effectively help you without your close cooperation, if you fail to respond to questions in your case thread for a week, your case will probably be dismissed.
If you have been scammed by a forex company, we will do everything in our power to help you get your money back.

You are not giving enough information here so that anyone can help you. You need to supply evidence to support your claims.. not just say they are scammer or they refuse me.

If they sent you an email that they have canceled your profits and you feel it's unjust then open a claim on FPA and with the RAFMM.

If you are not willing to take these steps, then you have little chance to recover anything.

You really should start your own thread and present your evidence rather than try and jump on someone else thread with your claims.

look here Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery

i was creat new thread about my case... :https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21924-liteforex-scam-broker.html

dear friend ... please i need to know what's the next step ... beacuse until now no one respond to me from the company every day i send to them an e-mail

thanks a lot

Back