• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem liteforex scam warning

I am having an issue with a company

mohammadstateh

Private
Good morning
•Actually I need to talk about my experience with liteforex company to advice all my friends here to avoid this company...I started trading forex since 2004 and I have wide experience in forex trading so I met one of my close friend in Malaysia he told me about this company actually I knew before but I was not interested to work with them specially they are not registered in any respective origination like (NFA-FSA) he convinced me to open account with them and told me about the bonus and rebates …I started with them with 6200$ and I made trades and I made 10300$ suddenly when I tried to close the profitable trades they gave me more than 30 requotes and the biggest problem was the send price I need to talk about this just little words “send price is new technology they add to the virtual dealer to show you the market move against you but the reality the market is stable or to show you different price or to hit the stop out and close your position “ so I told to myself it’s enough I have to run away from this company … after I close my profitable position I asked for withdrawal they execute the withdrawal … then suddenly I received an e-mail inform me my account is blocked and the Anti-money laundering department will check my account actually I was laughing about that and I thought there is mistake between my account and another person … then after many days they told me the profit will be cancel and you can take your initial deposit so they steal from me 10300$ … until now I can’t believe that … so please if anyone can help me in this case I will be grateful. My account information’s please go and see the account by your self :

• Account Number: MT4-L-878117
• Account Currency: USD
• Server: LiteForex-Lite2.com
• Terminal Login: 878117
• Investor's Password: PMPLNvQH2K

Please see in the attachment: the statement of my account //the requotes that makes me withdrawal //

Attachments

• attachments.zip
    656.8 KB · Views: 35
Hello Mohammadstateh,
LiteForex is one of of group of "psuedo-regulated" firms masquarading as regulated under the fig leaf of SRO RAFMM.
The Russian Association of Financial Markets Members (RAFMM)
Ask your firm's compliance department to review your trade history, and provide you with a final decision.
Take that decision to their "regulator" if not satisfactory to you.
Ask for help if you need it.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

good morning mr
i tried to talk with any one in the company but they did not respond on me last e-mail they sent to me was :((Hello.

The Security Department of LiteForex has completed the checking on your accounts. Due to the result of the revision by the security and risk management departments of the Liteforex Group of Companies there were found significant violations of the Reglament of the Company, on your account 878117 were found fraudulent transactions to get the illegal profit in the bonus programm. Illegal profit was cancelled. Your accounts are unblocked. The initial deposit is available for withdrawal or further trade.

Best regards,

LiteForex Anti-money laundering department.))

i do not know what i have to do now ...please if you can give me any info can help me to get the money back

thanks alot brother for supporting me ...coz i need help in this case
thanks once more

Take it slow. Read and learn as much as you can from your predecessors, first.
We are here to help; but it may take some time to get you a resolution. You are not alone.
AI

I would like just to confirm that Mr. Mohammad Stateh's problem is serious and must be taken into consideration as soon as possible in respect to the LiteForex company. Throughout the long years of business contracts that we made with Mr. Mohammad Stateh, we can assure you that he is a trustworthy person with great clean reputation. LiteForex must address such serious problems instantly to retain its good reputation. For the administrators of this forum and in behalf of Mr. Stateh, please try to open a file for this topic as we see the case is worth the investigation.

Thanks in advance for your help.

My firm (MikeFXTrading) was interested to open an account with LiteForex but we read some stories and testimonies like this one and made us feel really doubtful. Please investigate further with this case as we really want to know if LiteForex is a trustworthy company or not. If there are any other cases like this one, please inform us as soon as you can.

To the administrators of ForexPeaceArmy:

I would like formally to place a request to evaluate the whole profile of LiteForex as we have seen that it has also a relatively bad WOT rating.
Here is the link for the LiteForex Profile on the WOT: liteforex.com | WOT Reputation Scorecard | WOT (Web of Trust)

I have an account with LiteForex and i am really interested to know the trustworthiness of this company as this is the forth testimony i read so far that concerns its reputation.

I am relying on the honest evaluation of the ForexPeaceArmy.

Thanks for reading my short request.

All the best,

Sincerely,
Ken McGrow
A Forex Broker

Back