LiteForex Scam

"Elena MS" is my nickname at various forums. I am not a representative or employee of LiteForex company.
I have any personal trading accounts in different companies, including LiteForex too. I'm drawing conclusions about the work of any broker only from my personal experience.
I have no complaints to the LiteForex company. I am interested your situation and I want to understand it.

Wow. You say that you are not a representative or employee of LiteForex and you suddenly appear only on LiteForex problem threads.
And you are a satisfied client of Liteforex. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:

From: LiteForex Review And Rating, liteforex.org - Page 3 | Myfxbook

LiteForex says:

Dear Sir,
We have just discovered that it seems like you have been cheating on us for some time.
The swap-free accounts are dedicated to muslim customers to allow them abide their religious canons,
but you used such account to hedge the positions with negative swap accrual at our company and the other broker with positive swap accrual to make profit with no risk.
Sorry, but we cannot tolerate such behaviour.
Sincerely,
LiteForex Representative

I reply:

I did not do what you say and in my account I paid the swap. My account is not Swap-Free.
I bought EURTRY because according to my studies this cross would go up. I opened the position with more buy orders because so I can better manage the trade. I'm looking for long-term trend, and so I hold open positions for days, even months. This is a dishonest behavior? If you have had problems with my hedge positions, this is your problem, not mine. Give me my profits!

Wow. You say that you are not a representative or employee of LiteForex and you suddenly appear only on LiteForex problem threads.
And you are a satisfied client of Liteforex. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:

I told what I told. I don't gonna prove anything. If you want to get an answer of a company representative, you should ask him at official forum of a company. I am interested in this situation too like a company client and I want to investigate it too.

Hello gransoporo

We are not cooperating with 'forex peace army' anymore, as they blackmailed us defending interests of bonushunters and cheaters.

Sincerely,
LiteForex Representative.

Don't know if you've seen the update from the other forum yet, I personally think they have run-out of lies to justify their scam.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Pay traders what you owe them or prove how they cheated. Do to otherwise is scam. That's not blackmail. That's warning traders away from a broker with TOS that are a license to steal.

No legitimate broker limits profits on trades.
Legitimate brokers provide solid evidence to prove a trader is bonus hunting. LF's representative accused a trader of trading from an IP that was inside LF's headquarters.

Based on all of this, how could the FPA not call LiteForex a scam?

In my account I have always paid the swap and I never asked for bonuses. I declined the repayment of the fees paid on my bank account for transfers to LiteForex.

Thanks ilearn2t, I read the message.

Back