LiteForex Scam

gransoporo

Private
Hello, I’m Luca Novello, old account MT4-F-122435 (now closed by them).
LiteForex broker steals the money of the customers:
when I ask for a withdrawal, LiteForex does not give money;
LiteForex closes customer's account;
LiteForex change the profits made by customers (see its Regulation 6.8);
LiteForex unfairly investigates its customers for recycling;
LiteForex tells lies to justify his actions;
LiteForex says to contact support, but then does not respond to emails.
LiteForex is a scam broker.
Now I will tell you about my last experience.

I noticed a couple of days ago that the account balances are not correct: they have changed the balance of my account? Have they used brute force to change my earnings?
Now I tell you the numbers that were until 20/02/2014:
Money transferred from Italy to LiteForex: € 30.505,00
Interests: € 241,83
Total Profit: € 33.062,51
Total swaps: € -453,24
Account Balance to 12/28/2013: € 63.149,21
On 12/28/2013, request for withdrawal: € 31.500,00
On 02/19/2014, request for withdrawal: € 31.800,00
After two months of email, chat, facebook, controversy, on 02/24/2014 LiteForex pays € 31.500,00 (ticket 12/28/2013)
Withdrawals now pending: € -31.800,00
Balance: € 56,10

When I asked the last withdrawal (ticket 21721091 - € 31.800,00) the balance of my account was found to be € 56.10

Now I have logged into LiteForex's site and I see the following:
Total profit: € 1.653,21 instead of € 33.062,51
Balance: € 446,80 instead of € 56,10

If there were problems with my trades, because don't they tell me before? They have arbitrarily changed the results: is this scam or correct behavior? Are these behaviors of a society fair and honest?
Dear LiteForex, restore immediately the correct balance and profit or I'll report you to the police! Do you think that an international tribunal gives reason to me or to you? I ask you to withdraw all my money! If you do not give me the money I gained, I ask you also moral damages.
Remember that I have proof of everything I say and these are not insults, they are proven facts!

Attachments

• #06 - My account now.jpg
    #06 - My account now.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 15
  • #07 - My account on February.jpg
    #07 - My account on February.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Email.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
They are a dishonest broker who have a scam finding here at FPA. Little chance of getting your money unless you are able to take them to court.

I can take them to court. But what is their head office?
Luckily I can devote time and money to this cause. I don't want other people to be scammed. I want to create a lot of problems at this broker. If you want to help me, thank you!

Hello Elena MS

I'm not understand. Did you sent mail to support?

Not all the employees are honest when it comes to getting answers from this company, I use to know a member on their support forum with the same username "Elena MS" who has the rank of "Curator" are you and she the same person ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Elena MS

Not all the employees are honest when it comes to getting answers from this company, I use to know a member on their support forum with the same username "Elena MS" who has the rank of "Curator" are you and she the same person ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

"Elena MS" is my nickname at various forums. I am not a representative or employee of LiteForex company.
I have any personal trading accounts in different companies, including LiteForex too. I'm drawing conclusions about the work of any broker only from my personal experience.
I have no complaints to the LiteForex company. I am interested your situation and I want to understand it.

Hello Elena MS

"Elena MS" is my nickname at various forums. I am not a representative or employee of LiteForex company.
I have any personal trading accounts in different companies, including LiteForex too. I'm drawing conclusions about the work of any broker only from my personal experience.
I have no complaints to the LiteForex company. I am interested your situation and I want to understand it.

I did hope your had joined this forum to help their (LiteForex) clients with their problems as on their "Russian" support forum the same username comes up as "Супер-модератор" translated "Super Moderator" but looks like I was wrong.

Sorry gransoporo looks like these people are unwilling to help.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Back