LiteForex Scam

Kenji

Recruit
LiteForex is SCAM

I did Withdrawal at 23.01.2014 to my Bank Account. The same account from which I made the first deposit
Since 23/01/2014 I'm hearing hundreds lies from LiteForex support. I demand confirmation of the transfer of their hand. Of course they didnt sent it to me. They play for time and want to withdrawal me money ito Skrill account (that i dont have). they want to gain some time and by telling me to open Skrill acount. They lie that they sent wire transfer two times and transfer intermediary bank turned him unaccountably. I managed to see confirm of the wire transfer, which of course they not sent to me.
I'm currently at the stage of fraud in some institution like:
Custodian bank
SIBA
Russian prosecutors
other not Russina prosecutors
and many other to make case of LiteForex SCAM public.

To warn of potential and existing customers'm at the stage of creating a website documenting the entire financial pyramid which is LiteForex.

Of course, it will be also published on all of the recorded telephone conversations, chat records and mails.

Will also be released to the public all personal data of persons from support and board of the company.

I have also request the depositary bank to check that LiteForex did some transfers to my account and when. Of course it is only to proof the scam and publihs this document.

Soon more info

It's too bad. I used to have some respect for LiteForex. They were far from great, but at least they used to take care of client issues. Since they decided to award themselves the right to confiscate profits they thought were too high and declare traders to be cheating without having to show real evidence, they really earned that Scam rating.

Back