Liteforex scam ?

Leomord

Recruit
On Dec 29th 2020 , the ECN server was down for more than 4 hours . As of right now I’m posting this thread , the server is down again and can’t log in at all . Yes , today is a Sunday and I’m trading Bitcoin. This is the first and the last time will be using this broker ever again . Pls pls pls stay away from this broker . The worst broker I’d used for the past 3 years . The server sucks big time! Starting to feel it’s part of their trick down the sleeves . You can’t close any positions during the server down. They ask u request via email . Are you kidding me ? What if I have 20 positions ? Idiot

Attachments

• 62AE448F-4F0D-422D-AE3B-187B5B5D9485.png
    62AE448F-4F0D-422D-AE3B-187B5B5D9485.png
    359.7 KB · Views: 6
On Dec 29th 2020 , the ECN server was down for more than 4 hours . As of right now I’m posting this thread , the server is down again and can’t log in at all . Yes , today is a Sunday and I’m trading Bitcoin. This is the first and the last time will be using this broker ever again . Pls pls pls stay away from this broker . The worst broker I’d used for the past 3 years . The server sucks big time! Starting to feel it’s part of their trick down the sleeves . You can’t close any positions during the server down. They ask u request via email . Are you kidding me ? What if I have 20 positions ? Idiot
Any official reply on this issue yet?

Back