LITEFOREX STOLE MY MONEY

Yahayayakubu

Recruit
My account has done beautifully well in the last one month, but surprisingly on the night of Friday 07 Oct 2016, this company hide under the facade of liquidity providers and big players to clean my account. All my trades(12 in all ), were fraudulently taken out at 02:07:46 server time with impossible huge negatives figures. The explanation of Liteforex to my inquiry was that it the market moves by the Big banks and their Liquidity Providers that caused it.
unfortunately for Liteforex, MT4 platform exposed the maneuver. For example, excluding the GBP pair which the big players and Liquidity providers tinkered with, my accoun still had funds that coulds sustain some trades., but rather all were pushed down at the same time). I compared the data on Liteforex MT4 to other Brokers I also maintained accounts, trade the same pair and lot sizes,and the accounts were intact and running. Please see attachment. Efforts to get the company to put my account right so far has failed.
Fellow Traders, please offer your opinions

Yahaya Yakubu

Attachments

• Yahaya Yakubu.png
    Yahaya Yakubu.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 0
I see 3 accounts giving exactly the same story from the same IP. Can you explain this?

Thanks for your attention.
The different accounts belong to 3 different individuals, but suffered the same fate in the hands of Liteforex the same day. The accounts are trade by one person on one PC, hence the reports have to be made as seen.
Thanks

Check some other broker price feeds. Even though LF is a scam, this was an external event.

Back