Liteforex: Stop Out Problem

@LiteForex Official you request that I should send you an email which i did and now you are not responding and my account is still disabled with no explanation what so ever
Dear Godnanco,

Please check access to your account again. It was restored. For additional information about your trading please contact our trading department via email trading@liteforex.com

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex

I can’t believe it @LiteForex Official are sending me a margin call for my account that they disabled and i have no access to, i don’t understand how these people operate, you denied me access to my account and now you are saying that I should make a deposit to an account i have no access to then who would be responsible when the account is stop out again.

Attachments

• 41A493EF-25D7-4C40-980B-A93C3CD5B21E.png
    41A493EF-25D7-4C40-980B-A93C3CD5B21E.png
    819 KB · Views: 5
  • E0128E1D-FC97-46C5-B874-D69DB0E66F52.jpeg
    E0128E1D-FC97-46C5-B874-D69DB0E66F52.jpeg
    543.8 KB · Views: 5
I can’t believe it @LiteForex Official are sending me a margin call for my account that they disabled and i have no access to, i don’t understand how these people operate, you denied me access to my account and now you are saying that I should make a deposit to an account i have no access to then who would be responsible when the account is stop out again.
Dear Godnanco,

On screenshot which you published you can see information about low margin level. This message informed you that you do not have enough money to open a new trading order.
"Margin level" to open new orders and "Margin call" for current active orders are different type of messages.

Best regards,

@LiteForex Official you guys are indeed very very funny as you are crafty, what do you mean by margin call to open new order? The massage you sent talks about margin level and margin level has to do with open orders, when you talked about margin thats when you should talk about new orders may be you need to re-read the massage you sent to me. Even with the email evidence attached you are still lying when @Braima accused you of lying I thought he was just saying it now i have seen with my own eyes.

you claimed that you have restored my account, but
1. i still have no access to my account on MT4.
2. even on my profile on your website there is no any account history its all been wiped out.
3. You hate still yet to refund my money which you said its wiped out as a result of maintenance
Please refund all my money even if you don’t want to restore my account. Fellow FPA find screenshot of the email @LiteForex Official sent to me and claimed that its to tell me I cannot open new positions,(lie).

Dear Godnanco,

On screenshot which you published you can see information about low margin level. This message informed you that you do not have enough money to open a new trading order.
"Margin level" to open new orders and "Margin call" for current active orders are different type of messages.

Best regards,
@LiteForex Official you guys are indeed very very funny as you are crafty, what do you mean by margin call to open new order? The massage you sent talks about margin level and margin level has to do with open orders, when you talked about margin thats when you should talk about new orders may be you need to re-read the massage you sent to me. Even with the email evidence attached you are still lying when @Braima accused you of lying I thought he was just saying it now i have seen with my own eyes.

2. even on my profile on your website there is no any account history its all been wiped out.
3. You hate still yet to refund my money which you said its wiped out as a result of maintenance
Please refund all my money even if you don’t want to restore my account. Fellow FPA find screenshot of the email @LiteForex Official sent to me and claimed that its to tell me I cannot open new positions,(lie).

Attachments

• 739E3E24-3917-44D9-B43C-777474148000.jpeg
    739E3E24-3917-44D9-B43C-777474148000.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 05928537-3ECC-4A62-9052-2A76AC469DB5.jpeg
    05928537-3ECC-4A62-9052-2A76AC469DB5.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 9D70688F-2E57-4953-9DAA-855B48CC6E60.png
    9D70688F-2E57-4953-9DAA-855B48CC6E60.png
    814.1 KB · Views: 11
@Godnanco i fill your pain and I sincerely sympathize with you, please keep the hope alive, we will eventually get justice if not now but eventually, there shall be no space for fraud its over nine days the last time tou update your thread any response from @LiteForex Official are they mute as usual. Because when you caught them on a lie the cover it with another lie or they go mute. It’s quite unfortunate.

@LiteForex Official have deleted my account now i have no access to my account totally and they have gone mute it’s almost two months now and they have not respond to my emails or massage on FPA please refund my money so i can get back to my life.

3. You have still yet to refund my money which you said its wiped out as a result of maintenance

Attachments

• 6C250CFF-27C0-4451-A720-E6580D228318.png
    6C250CFF-27C0-4451-A720-E6580D228318.png
    912.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 8B705092-9CE0-46F0-8F8B-0FE2574FFEE1.png
    8B705092-9CE0-46F0-8F8B-0FE2574FFEE1.png
    624.6 KB · Views: 4
@LiteForex Official have deleted my account now i have no access to my account totally and they have gone mute it’s almost two months now and they have not respond to my emails or massage on FPA please refund my money so i can get back to my life.

3. You have still yet to refund my money which you said its wiped out as a result of maintenance
interesting behaviour of this LiteForex asking to make a depo to blocked accout
@LiteForex Official please tell us why the account was blocked in the first place

Have you got your account statement to see the Margin levels?

Have you got your account statement to see the Margin levels?
@LiteForex Official have deactivated my account on mt4 long time ago, only for them to send me a margin call, and during this all this time they never send me any account statement or daily confirmation. when i raised the alarm on FPA and ask them who is trading my account when i have no access to it? Then they restored the account on Mt4 but wiped out all trading history and now they have totally deactivated my account on their website.

Back