Liteforex: Stop Out Problem

@LiteForex Official have deactivated my account on mt4 long time ago, only for them to send me a margin call, and during this all this time they never send me any account statement or daily confirmation. when i raised the alarm on FPA and ask them who is trading my account when i have no access to it? Then they restored the account on Mt4 but wiped out all trading history and now they have totally deactivated my account on their website.
Dear Godnanco,

1) About trading history. We have checked newsletter history and found that you got notification email which informed that history on cent accounts will be compressed. This applied to all cent accounts not for yours only. Screenshot of this email attached to this message. News about this was published on site as well https://www.liteforex.com/company/detail/news/79046/
2) We see that access to your trading account and profile is active. If you can't login try to change password please.

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex

Attachments

• newsletter.png
    newsletter.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 5
Dear Godnanco,

1) About trading history. We have checked newsletter history and found that you got notification email which informed that history on cent accounts will be compressed. This applied to all cent accounts not for yours only. Screenshot of this email attached to this message. News about this was published on site as well https://www.liteforex.com/company/detail/news/79046/
2) We see that access to your trading account and profile is active. If you can't login try to change password please.

Best regards,
representative of LiteForex
1. @LiteForex Official your email was nothing but an after thought to cover your misdeed as usual, my account history was wiped out since before April and you just sent an email just day before yesterday 01/06/2021 saying you would compress cent account on the 5/06/2021 and its not yet 05/06/2021 and my history is no were to be found (see screenshot).
2. @LiteForex Official you are still yet to refund my money which you said its wiped out as a result of maintenance Please refund all my money even if you don’t want to restore my account.
3. @LiteForex Official sent me a margin call for my account that they disabled and i have no access to, i don’t understand how these people operate, you denied me access to my account and asked to make a deposit to an account i have no access to.

Attachments

• 716562DE-D5F4-4043-A562-71A305D433E7.png
    716562DE-D5F4-4043-A562-71A305D433E7.png
    912.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 7DCF1288-FD1E-4A24-99ED-AAE96EA13AF2.png
    7DCF1288-FD1E-4A24-99ED-AAE96EA13AF2.png
    624.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 66056700-A1F1-4B05-AAB2-FE585ACAD9AA.jpeg
    66056700-A1F1-4B05-AAB2-FE585ACAD9AA.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 4
1. @LiteForex Official your email was nothing but an after thought to cover your misdeed as usual, my account history was wiped out since before April and you just sent an email just day before yesterday 01/06/2021 saying you would compress cent account on the 5/06/2021 and its not yet 05/06/2021 and my history is no were to be found (see screenshot).
2. @LiteForex Official you are still yet to refund my money which you said its wiped out as a result of maintenance Please refund all my money even if you don’t want to restore my account.
3. @LiteForex Official sent me a margin call for my account that they disabled and i have no access to, i don’t understand how these people operate, you denied me access to my account and asked to make a deposit to an account i have no access
@Godnanco you would never get a sincere response or even a response at all from them but keep the faith, the truth always wins. No going back ✊

Back