1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteForex Withdrawl Scam - Massive Delays In Access To You Own Money - Beware!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by paulrozza, Sep 28, 2012.

1. paulrozza

paulrozza Recruit

I write this message today as I am at my wits end with LiteForex. I have attempted to make two withdrawals from my account, which has no open trades on it - the first for USD$29,000 on Sept 19 and the second for USD$15,885.37 on Sept 20. To this day, I still have not seen my money yet the funds left my LiteForex account as soon as I requested the transfer to my MoneyBookers account. (see attached)

They simply have no reason for this - none at all. All open trades were closed, all of my accounts funds were transferred into this one account in preparation for the withdrawal. Then....nothing.

I have contacted them on several occasions over the last week, only to be told it would happen by the end of the week. Well, it didn't, and I am still waiting.

I use several brokers in my Forex trading, Pepperstone, GoMarkets, TadawulFX to name a few. I have never had to wait longer than 2 days for my funds to arrive directly back to me, let alone through an intermediary like MoneyBookers which should be more or less instantaneous.

I highly suggest not using these guys as a broker, I have lost all faith in them and their dodgy dealings and will be advising anyone I know in the world of forex to steer clear of them as they are just plain dodgy.