1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

liteforex

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by yves, Jul 27, 2008.

1. yves

yves Recruit

hi
    i would like to know if liteforex is a good broker
    if you had use it please let me know how it work

thanks

2. syedmohamedrafi

syedmohamedrafi Recruit

I deposit 120k USD in Liteforex on 2017 and I start trading and when I place withdraw they said it will process in 1-3 business days but it not processed as said time and takes 10-12 days and Ill call the bangalore Liteforex office head name manish and fight for withdrawl and he say cancel request and process H-Transfer request for the amt he said and he will not take the request for the amt for which we process . same happened for 4-6 month and when we ask for capital withdrawal he will try to behave good and make to continue with the broker and i settled in abroad and I asked for capital he said he cant process the base withdrawl only profit can give and We both argued and fight a lot in whatsapp and finally he deleted my account from the broker today. Im gonna Place a complaint in bangalore for the liteforex company and india head manish. Now i cant able to see my account in my client portal. As I know how the brokerage work I can prove it to the legal side and make liteforex accept guilty and return my fund 120k USD and Ill sue the company.
    I request if any client have same problem in liteforex. Pls join with me.

3. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

I am ever trade on liteforex few years ago, but now not anymore, because no capital again due facing margin call, if I am not wrong I am get capital free from forum programe forexpeoples, and I am never invest own money from own pocket, I think this is also as retail broker and will not safe if investing big capital, but might still safe if only start small capital, might withdraw still processed

4. Babaha

Babaha Recruit

Some clients of LiteForex report that this office does not show them their money. Also, many clients write that LiteForex is blocking out money for more than 14 days. But why are people's money blocked?

5. PersTrader

PersTrader Recruit

Warning! Liteforex it's a big Scam

6. FmrBrokerExecutive

7. PersTrader

PersTrader Recruit

[QUOTE = "yves, post: 8536, участник: 15055"] привет
    я хотел бы знать, является ли Liteforex хорошим брокером
    если вы использовали его, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, как это работает

спасибо [/ QUOTE]
    Предупреждение!!! Liteforex это большой мошенник!

8. BogdanProfun

BogdanProfun Recruit

I've checked some reviews about this broker, and seemed it's a tolal scam. So better keep away from it.