• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

liteforex

yves

Recruit
hi
i would like to know if liteforex is a good broker
if you had use it please let me know how it work

thanks

I deposit 120k USD in Liteforex on 2017 and I start trading and when I place withdraw they said it will process in 1-3 business days but it not processed as said time and takes 10-12 days and Ill call the bangalore Liteforex office head name manish and fight for withdrawl and he say cancel request and process H-Transfer request for the amt he said and he will not take the request for the amt for which we process . same happened for 4-6 month and when we ask for capital withdrawal he will try to behave good and make to continue with the broker and i settled in abroad and I asked for capital he said he cant process the base withdrawl only profit can give and We both argued and fight a lot in whatsapp and finally he deleted my account from the broker today. Im gonna Place a complaint in bangalore for the liteforex company and india head manish. Now i cant able to see my account in my client portal. As I know how the brokerage work I can prove it to the legal side and make liteforex accept guilty and return my fund 120k USD and Ill sue the company.
I request if any client have same problem in liteforex. Pls join with me.

I am ever trade on liteforex few years ago, but now not anymore, because no capital again due facing margin call, if I am not wrong I am get capital free from forum programe forexpeoples, and I am never invest own money from own pocket, I think this is also as retail broker and will not safe if investing big capital, but might still safe if only start small capital, might withdraw still processed

Some clients of LiteForex report that this office does not show them their money. Also, many clients write that LiteForex is blocking out money for more than 14 days. But why are people's money blocked?

[QUOTE = "yves, post: 8536, участник: 15055"] привет
я хотел бы знать, является ли Liteforex хорошим брокером
если вы использовали его, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, как это работает

спасибо [/ QUOTE]
Предупреждение!!! Liteforex это большой мошенник!

Back