Littinvest.com ar scammers

Milner

Recruit
Beware, They trick and have a whole repertoar with screaming and yelling unfortunally someone first set the numbers on profit then change it to total account with a - before so now they stole my money in the account.
All I can do now is to tell you all to beware from this SCUM. I hope karma will get them.

Beware, They trick and have a whole repertoar with screaming and yelling unfortunally someone first set the numbers on profit then change it to total account with a - before so now they stole my money in the account.
All I can do now is to tell you all to beware from this SCUM. I hope karma will get them.
Can you elaborate bit more that what happened with you?

As usually they forced you to invest more and when you try to get withdravals they talk you out of it or have some trades going on. I told them I will withdravals 10k on monday and then they will rice the account so there was enough left for them to work with after that. Yesterday I couldn´t came in to my account it said wrong number then I mailed them and maeby call them %/()#% suddenly I get in and then my profit was 41200 for about 30sec then it was 3300 in 30sec then it start calling but everytime there was non there. Then my account went to - 41200 ang guess what it call again and now it works and that Mark White yelling close it close it. Strange was that I couldn´t because there was no X to do it with and under this month have I not do any trading my self they have done it all.
This is a new scam company on the market and I will try to spread the work quickly. I lost almost 10000€ in this lesson. Is there any one who knows about MyChargeBack? Regards Leif

As usually they forced you to invest more and when you try to get withdravals they talk you out of it or have some trades going on. I told them I will withdravals 10k on monday and then they will rice the account so there was enough left for them to work with after that. Yesterday I couldn´t came in to my account it said wrong number then I mailed them and maeby call them %/()#% suddenly I get in and then my profit was 41200 for about 30sec then it was 3300 in 30sec then it start calling but everytime there was non there. Then my account went to - 41200 ang guess what it call again and now it works and that Mark White yelling close it close it. Strange was that I couldn´t because there was no X to do it with and under this month have I not do any trading my self they have done it all.
This is a new scam company on the market and I will try to spread the work quickly. I lost almost 10000€ in this lesson. Is there any one who knows about MyChargeBack? Regards Leif
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Okej, I will do all of it I shall only try one thing first. I have also a little mail conversation with the guy who did the first call from Littinvest and what he wright after he get fired, it is interesting things he tell. So more is coming.

Updates Alerts for Littinvest come in many places when warned for scammers. I will not even enter my account because they have emptied it and blocked signing in.

Back