Live chatroom for news traders

spikeTrader

Recruit
I used to hang around with Felix and then Crazy Cat on their chatroom around news announcements. We were trying to ride the spike and pose our entry price. Amazing time for news traders.

Anybody interested to start a news trading chatroom to gather all together on news trading times and have fun? Post our entries and talk about our strategies, talk about brokers who executed our order after 12 seconds on non existing price :mad:

If you are interested, post here or pm me.

I used to hang out there when Sir Pips was running the old Diamonds room.

I've pretty much switched over to long term trading myself.

Of course, sirpipsalot too, I almost forgot him.

So, the idea is to have a live chatroom to meet all of us.

If there is interest I will go ahead and come up with something, I just want not to be alone there.

Just found what I was looking for and it is even better than what I ever imagined!
Check it out, it is like you are at a trading floor: echofin.co
Seems to be very popular among traders.

This forum is necessary to exchange information and find answers to topical questions. So I also support the idea of a more active discussion, because it will allow to get the necessary data every day, which is exactly what I need.

Seems its good deal in a special group for news trading, I think there are inside the group is come from an expert in the field of trading based news, usually in general source news like as dailyfx, of investing, is good or bad?

The new traders do need a chatroom for all their questions because they usually; have lot of things to ask but they're never able to do anything about it for asking in the forum means that you have to wait for a long time before you get a reply which is just time consuming.

The beginners can now have an easy time learning forex as the knowledge in forex is what determines whether a trader will be able to make it on forex or they will blow up their account with failure. If the lessons are good then teach but you also have to be sure that you consider all kinds of people.

Back