Live FX alert?

Riki A

Recruit
In February 2020 I paid this company for 18 months of training and advice with a 6 month money back guarantee. That is all I can say about what I paid for as I never received a receipt for payment and what I had actually paid for. The emailed advice stopped after 6 months. I also paid for one on one coaching which we organized to do on a Friday 1 hour before the London open. So I get all the apps that I was told to to make it easier for us to talk and get into the coaching. I didn't here from him for 3 - 4 weeks after that and when I did it was an apology and not much else. We then set the time again for coaching which was the same and the funny thing is he disappeared again this time for 2 -3 weeks with another so called apology text. At this point this point I tried to call him to discuss this issue, however you can not call him as it just goes straight to voice mail and you can not leave a message as he has it set so you can not do so. I then send an email requesting a call from him to talk about it and he asks me to set up an appointment time. At this point I said do not worry about the call I will just take your 6 months money back guarantee he made me say to not tell any one else about. At this point he started to send me emails belittling me and winding me up so the I would retaliate in the same manner, which I did regretfully. After we through abuse at each other for some time via emails we claimed down and he says he wants to see me right, however I have not heard any thing from him sense and I have tried to contact him politely by email to get this sorted and finished of. Now here is the dumb part on my part, as I was sick of being abused for ask to get my money back on Telegam I uninstalled the app from my phone without screen shots first. I did however download the bank records of my payments for this as he asked for me to send the receipts to him. All of this was done within the 6 month period and Sunday I asked again to get this sorted via email also stating that if I did not hear from him I will be posting this thread. I am lost and do not know what to do from here as all I want to do is be trained by an honest person.

In February 2020 I paid this company for 18 months of training and advice with a 6 month money back guarantee. That is all I can say about what I paid for as I never received a receipt for payment and what I had actually paid for. The emailed advice stopped after 6 months. I also paid for one on one coaching which we organized to do on a Friday 1 hour before the London open. So I get all the apps that I was told to to make it easier for us to talk and get into the coaching. I didn't here from him for 3 - 4 weeks after that and when I did it was an apology and not much else. We then set the time again for coaching which was the same and the funny thing is he disappeared again this time for 2 -3 weeks with another so called apology text. At this point this point I tried to call him to discuss this issue, however you can not call him as it just goes straight to voice mail and you can not leave a message as he has it set so you can not do so. I then send an email requesting a call from him to talk about it and he asks me to set up an appointment time. At this point I said do not worry about the call I will just take your 6 months money back guarantee he made me say to not tell any one else about. At this point he started to send me emails belittling me and winding me up so the I would retaliate in the same manner, which I did regretfully. After we through abuse at each other for some time via emails we claimed down and he says he wants to see me right, however I have not heard any thing from him sense and I have tried to contact him politely by email to get this sorted and finished of. Now here is the dumb part on my part, as I was sick of being abused for ask to get my money back on Telegam I uninstalled the app from my phone without screen shots first. I did however download the bank records of my payments for this as he asked for me to send the receipts to him. All of this was done within the 6 month period and Sunday I asked again to get this sorted via email also stating that if I did not hear from him I will be posting this thread. I am lost and do not know what to do from here as all I want to do is be trained by an honest person.
Why you waited so long to report the issue?

Why you waited so long to report the issue?
First, I was trying to let this guys "see me right" like he has said in an email.
Second, I have been in a lot of pain with an injury and did not have the energy to do this for a while.
Third, I actually trusted him as I have meet him in person and have never had any issue with this guy before.
I have also put a two reviews of this guy on here one being a really good one and when this happened I put a bad one.

First, I was trying to let this guys "see me right" like he has said in an email.
Second, I have been in a lot of pain with an injury and did not have the energy to do this for a while.
Third, I actually trusted him as I have meet him in person and have never had any issue with this guy before.
I have also put a two reviews of this guy on here one being a really good one and when this happened I put a bad one.
Okay now, go ahead and invite him to this thread

Back