Live FX alert?

I have tried to email and text with LiveFXTrader.com in the last couple of days to keep trying to get this sorted out respectfully, however I have had no reply from them.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Oct 23, 2020 at 9:24 PM

Hi Ricki,

Please simply email me your best contact time for next week Monday or Tuesday and I'll call you resolve.

Cheers
Russell.
Hi Russell

I will be available at any time during business hours both those days. How does 10 am Sydney time suit you?

Regards
Riki

Hi Russell

I will be available at any time during business hours both those days. How does 10 am Sydney time suit you?

Regards
Riki
Hi Russell

I still have not heard from you as yet, I am in the opinion that you should not really need an appointment time from this point.

I have tried replying to your emails, however you must still have my email blocked which is not moving forward to sorting this out.

Regards
Riki

It is coming close to 2 weeks after making days and times for a call to get this sorted out, however I have still not heard from Russell.

It has now been 3 weeks with no contact from Russell. He said in his message on here and the email he sent to me that he wants to get this sorted. However it seems that he just does not really care to get it sorted at all and just keeps lying to me. I have attached a screen shot of what I have paid for and only received a very partial amount of this. I put a lot of effort in to trying to be loyal to this guy and just had it all thrown back in my face. All I have ever received is the standard emails for trade of the day, and two emails saying he is sincerely sorry and thanks for my patience. Well my patience has ran out and all I want is my money back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-13 (328 unread) - blazedman y7mail com - Yahoo Mail.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-13 (328 unread) - blazedman y7mail com - Yahoo Mail.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
I've now done everything I've been asked to by the FPA and Livefx trader with no out come.

He has me blocked on every possible way I know how to contact him, by phone, email and telegram. I give up. So glad to see that he enjoys taking food out of my child's mouth.

It has now a month sense I last put anything on this scam alert and I have heard nothing from anyone including FPA.
This process looks to only work if the scammer reads these posts.
I am now going to my bank to see about a chargeback as Russell has just run off.
Does the FPA actually send the posts to the named companies or is it up to the scammer to be honest?
A charge back seems to be the only way I am going to see anything move forward from here.

Back