Live markets.io and i-coin.io scam alert

bobby1968

Private, 1st Class
Good Day bobby1968,

Kindly note that we will be in contact with you during the course of today.

Kind Regards
My main purposed is to get this problem be solved and If you could return my investment including all the transaction fees incured then I guess everything will be fine. (and before I forget, there is also a profit of more than $1k while Barry Burstien traded it). That is why FPA is inviting your company into this forum for you to comment/shed your views and your decision of what was exactly happening. I wanted it here for us to know, including everybody who are following this thread that FPA is transparent in helping people getting into some problem/scams and so do with all of those who have issues like this.

Thank you

Here attached the date/profit/loss traded with you Men

Attachments

• i-coin trade feb11.png
    i-coin trade feb11.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 1
  • i-coin trade feb11-18a.png
    i-coin trade feb11-18a.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 1
  • i-coin trade feb18-21.png
    i-coin trade feb18-21.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 1
  • i-coin trade feb18-21a.png
    i-coin trade feb18-21a.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 1
  • i-coin trade feb18a.png
    i-coin trade feb18a.png
  • i-coin trade feb18b.png
    i-coin trade feb18b.png
  • i-coin trade feb18bb.png
    i-coin trade feb18bb.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
  • i-coin trade feb21-27.png
    i-coin trade feb21-27.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 0
  • i-coin trade feb21-27a.png
    i-coin trade feb21-27a.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 0
  • i-coin trade feb27a.png
    i-coin trade feb27a.png
    175 KB · Views: 0

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Any response so far?
My main purposed is to get this problem be solved and If you could return my investment including all the transaction fees incured then I guess everything will be fine. (and before I forget, there is also a profit of more than $1k while Barry Burstien traded it). That is why FPA is inviting your company into this forum for you to comment/shed your views and your decision of what was exactly happening. I wanted it here for us to know, including everybody who are following this thread that FPA is transparent in helping people getting into some problem/scams and so do with all of those who have issues like this.

Thank you

Here attached the date/profit/loss traded with you Men

bobby1968

Private, 1st Class
@FxMaster, good day. They reply to my email dated July 27, 2020 which I have just read today. They wanted to talk to me to discuss the issue. I replied that if they can give what I want then I am ready to receive a call from the i-coin.io support team. What do you think am I going to do?

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
@FxMaster, good day. They reply to my email dated July 27, 2020 which I have just read today. They wanted to talk to me to discuss the issue. I replied that if they can give what I want then I am ready to receive a call from the i-coin.io support team. What do you think am I going to do?
You must contact them :)