• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Live markets.io and i-coin.io scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
Hello everyone, are you new to binary options or you are looking for an expert to trade and manage your account for you or Do you have funds you wish to withdraw from your binary broker? or you are having problems with the withdrawing of your funds and you don't know how to go about it. kindly get in touch via admwilson.trading@StealMoreMoneyFromYou.com, for more guidelines on how to get back your funds in an interval of two weeks

You are most welcome :)
@FxMaster , The i-coin Account Manager (Sami Katz) called me late last night and told me that the support team offered me 10% of my investment to be refunded, which is only $250 - that is not even enough in the transaction fee that cost me $300 and this is the same amount they offered to me before. I did not agree and told him that I wanted the whole amount which I already explained to the support team. He said he will call again tonight. Let us see what will be their other option.

@FxMaster , The i-coin Account Manager (Sami Katz) called me late last night and told me that the support team offered me 10% of my investment to be refunded, which is only $250 - that is not even enough in the transaction fee that cost me $300 and this is the same amount they offered to me before. I did not agree and told him that I wanted the whole amount which I already explained to the support team. He said he will call again tonight. Let us see what will be their other option.
Ask them to come here and join the thread.

Ask them to come here and join the thread.
Good day @FxMaster, Sami Katz called me again just this very moment and again he said that only the 10% will be given to me. I disagree with him and by monday he said another caller from the support team will ring me this coming monday, and that time I will tell then to come here and join the tread. Is there any possibility for me to get back my money? It seem they really are hard enough to give back the money.

I sent an email to them now telling to come and join the tread and if they will not come now, I will tell them again on Monday.

Last edited:
Good Day bobby1968,

Thank you for informing us of your dissatisfaction in our services.

Kindly note that it is our aim to ensure that our clients receive superior services and ensuring a seamless customer service experience.

Please contact our customer support team so that they can obtain the full and complete details of your complaint and assist you with resolving the issues.

Kind Regards

i - Coin
Good day,

The Forex Peace Army is inviting your representative to come and join the tread now. We are waiting for you here and we'll discuss further.

Thank you

Good day @FxMaster, Sami Katz called me again just this very moment and again he said that only the 10% will be given to me. I disagree with him and by monday he said another caller from the support team will ring me this coming monday, and that time I will tell then to come here and join the tread. Is there any possibility for me to get back my money? It seem they really are hard enough to give back the money.

I sent an email to them now telling to come and join the tread and if they will not come now, I will tell them again on Monday.
Good day @FxMaster , The i-coin.io support team never responded to our call for discussion in this tread dispite the invitatiion and follow-up email to them. They did not even call to me yesterday(Monday). How hard this scammers are. What is our next move?

Good day @FxMaster , The i-coin.io support team never responded to our call for discussion in this tread dispite the invitatiion and follow-up email to them. They did not even call to me yesterday(Monday). How hard this scammers are. What is our next move?
The Official invite has been sent, check this out !!! New Traders Court !!! to better understand how FPA new traders court works.

The Official invite has been sent, check this out !!! New Traders Court !!! to better understand how FPA new traders court works.
Good day @FxMaster, One of the support team of i-coin.io called me last night and offered me $1000 as Godwill which I rejected. I told them to come and join to the tread but they never did. This time as the Official invitation was sent to them, I may tell to see them in The Traders Court as well even I have not finish reading yet how the New Traders Court works.

Thank you.

attached is the support team email

Attachments

• i-coin suppot email.png
    i-coin suppot email.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 2
Good day @FxMaster, One of the support team of i-coin.io called me last night and offered me $1000 as Godwill which I rejected. I told them to come and join to the tread but they never did. This time as the Official invitation was sent to them, I may tell to see them in The Traders Court as well even I have not finish reading yet how the New Traders Court works.

Thank you.

attached is the support team email
Let me know if I can help you with anything else :)

Let me know if I can help you with anything else :)
Good day @FxMaster , Thank you very much for the help you have offered. I may just ask a favor to please have me inform on when is the filling for a Traders Court and have me updated of the process or kindly summarized for me how the New Traders Court works - is it possible? or if not, just never mind. Do we still have a chance to get back the money which I invested to their platform once we have escalated this case in the Traders Court? I am just asking but I really wanted this company(i-coin.io) to be filled in court. I hope you were always there to help me. I really trusted Forex Peace Army.
Have a nice day.

Back