Live markets.io and i-coin.io scam alert

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Good day @FxMaster , Thank you very much for the help you have offered. I may just ask a favor to please have me inform on when is the filling for a Traders Court and have me updated of the process or kindly summarized for me how the New Traders Court works - is it possible? or if not, just never mind. Do we still have a chance to get back the money which I invested to their platform once we have escalated this case in the Traders Court? I am just asking but I really wanted this company(i-coin.io) to be filled in court. I hope you were always there to help me. I really trusted Forex Peace Army.
Have a nice day.
Did you read the Trader`s court processing?

bobby1968

Private, 1st Class
Did you read the Trader`s court processing?
Good day @FxMaster , I already started reading how the new court works and I think I must have an hard copy of this in order for me to read every time I needed. From this time on, I think I should have to get into the filling of the case. Just tell when the exact time for that. Thank you very much

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Good day @FxMaster , I already started reading how the new court works and I think I must have an hard copy of this in order for me to read every time I needed. From this time on, I think I should have to get into the filling of the case. Just tell when the exact time for that. Thank you very much
Read first 5 points and you will get the Idea :)

bobby1968

Private, 1st Class
Read first 5 points and you will get the Idea :)
Good day, @FxMaster , I have read and understand the short version and I think that your Official invitation sent to the i-coin.io which they did not bothered themselves in responding it, has a much greater increase in its level of Scam and should be escalated in the process of the Traders Court. This i-coin.io was known before as livemarkets.io, was this livemarkets.io got a Scam label before? and change their company name into i-coin.io now? How about with the same scenario after having been labelled Scam and again change their company name? What should be the FPA's concern in this case? I am just asking. Thank you very much.