• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Live markets.io and i-coin.io scam alert

I am having an issue with a company

Bogdan A

Recruit
Hi guys,
I am writing here too so more and more people will know about the operatiation system oft this company Ventura Communications LTD. They work under the livemarkets.io and i-coin.io platforms (as far as we know) the scam method is the same for all clients, same thing happened to my hubsband, the click-bite was Libra Facebook's coin and from there the nightmare begin.
DO NOT start any conversation with livemarkets.io or i-coin.io, and if they ask you to place the money into a CCX EXCHANGE platform, DO NOT enter and do not make any placements,with this company.
We are trying to get our money back since end of December after we've seen the story of Mr Lorand Borzasi here and we started having questions on the placements and the behaviour of this scam team.
They are working as a team, puting lots of preasure to get your money but when you start asking for your benefits or refound that is in your account they stop talking and desapearing from calls, then they change the "account person" to a better one.
The names of this people that we encounter are: Oliver Leroux, Conrad William, Craig Edwards , Alex Patel, Barry Bernstein, Sammy Katz, Lincon Cole
I will not get into details, the modus operandy for these SCAM, Mr. Lorand Borzasi explained up here very good. Be carefoul, they have a technique to "mesmerize" you and keep you in platform as long as they can squeeze money from you.
My next actions are to start reporting this guys to Cybercrime authorities in as many countries as I can find so they will be stopped.

If you also have been scammed by this platforms please write here so we can expose those guys. People they do look for information but if we keep quite they will get scammed.

Thank you

Hi guys,
I am writing here too so more and more people will know about the operatiation system oft this company Ventura Communications LTD. They work under the livemarkets.io and i-coin.io platforms (as far as we know) the scam method is the same for all clients, same thing happened to my hubsband, the click-bite was Libra Facebook's coin and from there the nightmare begin.
DO NOT start any conversation with livemarkets.io or i-coin.io, and if they ask you to place the money into a CCX EXCHANGE platform, DO NOT enter and do not make any placements,with this company.
We are trying to get our money back since end of December after we've seen the story of Mr Lorand Borzasi here and we started having questions on the placements and the behaviour of this scam team.
They are working as a team, puting lots of preasure to get your money but when you start asking for your benefits or refound that is in your account they stop talking and desapearing from calls, then they change the "account person" to a better one.
The names of this people that we encounter are: Oliver Leroux, Conrad William, Craig Edwards , Alex Patel, Barry Bernstein, Sammy Katz, Lincon Cole
I will not get into details, the modus operandy for these SCAM, Mr. Lorand Borzasi explained up here very good. Be carefoul, they have a technique to "mesmerize" you and keep you in platform as long as they can squeeze money from you.
My next actions are to start reporting this guys to Cybercrime authorities in as many countries as I can find so they will be stopped.

If you also have been scammed by this platforms please write here so we can expose those guys. People they do look for information but if we keep quite they will get scammed.

Thank you
Is there any official reply so far?

Is there any official reply so far?
Hi, no I have no official reply, my hubsband received an official message that the appointed account will not be abel to trade today due to unexpected circumstances! The apointed acoount person - Craig this time, yesterday he "adviced" my hubsband to trade more, he placed some trades then left, so my hubsband lost about 3000 euro from the acount... they will come back to ask for more money now!

Hi, no I have no official reply, my hubsband received an official message that the appointed account will not be abel to trade today due to unexpected circumstances! The apointed acoount person - Craig this time, yesterday he "adviced" my hubsband to trade more, he placed some trades then left, so my hubsband lost about 3000 euro from the acount... they will come back to ask for more money now!
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hi, I have no response from the company, I've sent invitation to the company 2 times already. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,

Hi, I have no response from the company, I've sent invitation to the company 2 times already. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,
You need to follow my suggestion carefully and invite them using the thread invite option as I suggested in my first post here.

Hi,
I still dont' have a solution from this company - they even stopped to call for trades since last week. They reply that I should contact the customer support team - I did in the first message here, i also sent several e-mails and they still cant find a solution to redrow any amount of our money from the account. The complaint here was addressed to support team and to all people we were involved with...

See here below their reply.

Hi,
I still dont' have a solution from this company - they even stopped to call for trades since last week. They reply that I should contact the customer support team - I did in the first message here, i also sent several e-mails and they still cant find a solution to redrow any amount of our money from the account. The complaint here was addressed to support team and to all people we were involved with...

See here below their reply.
Again I am saying the same thing......... You need to follow my suggestion carefully and invite them using the thread invite option as I suggested in my first post here.

Back