• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Live markets.io and i-coin.io scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
Good Day Bogdan A,

We are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our services.

We confirm the Mr Lorand's concern's were addressed and resolved.

We would like to re-assure you that we have replied to your other review posted as can be seen from the below screen shot.

Kindly note that your complaint has been escalated and we are investigating same and that our team has already made contact with you.

Please be rest assured that we are committed in providing our clients with superior service and ensuring a seamless customer service experience.

We will however contact you today.

1582017540671.png

Kind Regards

i - Coin Support Team

Hello,
We have reached an agreement and I will receive the founds in my account. Thank you for your support.

Hello,
I'm in a same situation. Reading the post above, I suggest that I have to do the same 'invite company' method. Am I right? Please, let me know, that I can use the same method to get back what I boldly trusted them.
Have a good day

Dear Gucin,

Thank you for informing us of your dissatisfaction in our services.

Kindly note that it is our aim to ensure that our clients receive superior services and ensuring a seamless customer service experience.

Please contact our customer support team so that they can obtain the full and complete details of your complaint and assist you with resolving the issues.

Kind Regards

i - Coin

Hello! I have had the same experience with I-coin. I started trading with them on December. They tricked me into investing a lot of money, the majority of which was lost. Now that I have made a withdraw request for what is left, my appointed account manager says that he needs to complete one more session to wrap up the turnover and submit a withdrawal request. I have repeatedly refused to have this session, as I am convinced now that they will loose everything. I have also sent four emails to support I-coin to which their reply is
''Your Withdrawal Request was received and has been escalated to the respective department for further handling.
Feedback will be provided as soon as possible.'', but there has not been any feedback so far.
I guess I will have to send an invitation to the company as well, and from what I understand I can do that four days after I send this post.

My mother is currently being scammed by this I-coin.io company she is a women who is not in her right mind and this company took full advantage of her vulnerability and took close to $100K from her I want to call the company out. They are a major scam who prey on anyone they can who is vulnerable she is going to lose her home they have taken everything after reading these reviews she probably won't be able to get her money back. I trusted my mother and she took cash advances on my credit card thinking she needed the money for something else not this!!!.My mistake for trusting her I should have inquired more. They manipulate people. If you are dealing with Lincoln Cole, Oliver, William Conrad they are scam artists!!! They should honestly be put away for a long time for scamming so many people why are these people not being arrested even in their home company. Disgusting individuals who should rot in bloody hell. They have access to your computer they were live chatting with her at odd times of the night. They are professional scammers and have clearly been doing this a long time. The names of these people are: Oliver Leroux, Conrad William, Craig Edwards , Alex Patel, Barry Bernstein, Sammy Katz, Lincon Cole. If you deal with any of these names stop immediately!

Please please I beg you do not get involved with this company obviously there are not enough reviews about this company. I don't even know if I am able to get our money back at all? I don't know who we can trust or even call. Anyone who has had experience getting their money back please let me know how. Do I need to also invite them for a response?

It seems odd to me that Lorand Borxasi and Bogdan A do not give any details on how they reach an agreement.

Back