• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Live markets.io and i-coin.io scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
How did they take so much money? Did they have access on her credit card?
Yes she transferred large cash advances From what I was aware of. She e transferred max amounts multiple times. Honestly I don’t know what these people Said to her to convince her to send that much money. My father just passed a couple of months ago I don’t think she is in her right mind and clearly she honestly thought these bloody fools wanted to help her. I can’t believe how naive she was to actually believe people on the internet but after visiting this forum you can see that they have so many victims in just the last 3 months! I wish we could somehow hold these people accountable

Believe me they are artists at this. I can't believe either how I got trapped.
Now it’s our job to shame i-coin, live markets whatever the hell else they may call themselves on every possible online platform. I want google to immediately pull up their names as scammers! So people immediately know that if they come across these individuals to stay away. Next company they create they will probably change their names so far they have been the same so hopefully more and more people can read these reviews in the next few weeks and stop working with them or try to get out as fast as they can

It seems odd to me that Lorand Borxasi and Bogdan A do not give any details on how they reach an agreement.
It is odd that they state they have a problem, and the very next day it is resolved. I think those are fake accounts that are trying to make the company seem legit. Plus they don't post any follow ups. Also, the language and writing style is very similar from both complainants. I am suspicious.

Hi,
Well, Im very curious about their agreement too because I can't serve good news in relation to my case. All I have they approval of my 250EUR withdrawal, not the total found in my account and it takes 10-15 business days what is ridiculous because when I deposited into my account it was quick and took only a few min.
My next step is to open a crime report to local and international authorities if I wont get positive feedback from I-coin about my refund during this week.

Hi,
Well, Im very curious about their agreement too because I can't serve good news in relation to my case. All I have they approval of my 250EUR withdrawal, not the total found in my account and it takes 10-15 business days what is ridiculous because when I deposited into my account it was quick and took only a few min.
My next step is to open a crime report to local and international authorities if I wont get positive feedback from I-coin about my refund during this week.
If they keep delaying the process and making you jump through hoops etc, then there is no reason to continue. They do not plan to return your funds. I would go to the police as well, as they probably asked for a lot of ID. I believe there is a high possibility of identity theft that could take place.

Gucin, you are right. This is what I thought as well. It takes them only a few min to take the money from you. Moreover, in the bonus agreement they claim that it takes 3-5 days to make the transfer whereas in my case, there have already been 15 days waiting to send me the funds. I have sent them several Emails, and their reply is that they have received my request and they have sent it to the respective department. I have required for more specific details, but they haven't replied.
In fact, a few days back, some guy called me to ask about my experience with them and in the end asked me what would I be happy with. I can't understand, do they joke with us? The problem is that they are very polite, smooth talking and persuasive, and in the end they win you round.

With regards to Bogdan A. and Lorand Borzasi now, what arises my suspicion, is why these guys are not posting any follow ups, as Bluelotus says. Well, in this respect, it is worth mentioning that when I was trading with i-coin, I was very reluctant at times and I expressed my worries to them. I had also mentioned the review of Lorand Borzasi to three members of the company (because I have chatted with many). One of them replied that this review was reported from a competitor, so there was not true on it. The second one said that Borzasi did not follow their advise, traded on his own and lost his money, so he apologized to them in the end. The last one asked me if I had read the post to the end, because eventually, they reached an agreement.
If you think of it, what they said are not contradictory. They were aware of the Borzasi review and were prepared for answers.

At the time when I started to converse with them there was no other review (at least I had not found any other review) and I believed their explanations. Of note is that I opened the account on December.

Back