Live news results???

spdnfl

Recruit
Is there a free website that shows the reports for news events as they happen? i.e. if I want to know what the non farm payroll is as it is released where can i find that

I have looked for this web for long time but I tried in vain. Is there any one have this web please let me know too. Thanks for replies

There are several commercial services for this. Bloomberg and Fast Economic news are two of them.

If you want reliably fast results you would need to pay for your news. My suggestion is not to be sucked in by people who promise you riches from "trading" the news. News Trading is more like gambling than actual trading. You are better off trading where the real money is. That is in Swing trading on technical charts. When you trade Swing, news releases just become blips in your overall plans. :)

There are several guys who offer live webinars during which they trade the news, but usually it's just for the big news events like NFP. I usually listen to Wayne from fxbootcamp do his NFP webinar each month over at fxstreet, and the new guy, Henery, who just took over the daily signals for this site also has free webinars during which he trades the news. So basically you get to hear the results through their news provder live and at the same time as the pay services send it across the wires. But that's not a solution for serious news traders, but it will introduce you to that type of trading environment.

Forexwatchman,

I am relatively new and have a quick question, Do you know where I can attend Henry's live webinars? I've been looking for the services he provides, but have not been able to find anything other than the free daily trades.

Many pips to you

Thanks

Is there a free website that shows the reports for news events as they happen? i.e. if I want to know what the non farm payroll is as it is released where can i find that

Free definitely NOT exists. But in any case valuable information need to be paid for. I use Fast Economic news for example

Back