1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live Webinar With Jared Johnson Wednesday 7 pm PST

Discussion in 'Services Offered' started by scott911, Jul 21, 2009.

1. scott911

scott911 Fxmoneymakers.com Representative

Join us for another Webinar next week with Jared Johnson who is a professional
    currency trader with years of experience who cares about your ability to succeed
    we just completed one last night and had a nice showing. It is my hope we can
    reach out to more of you. So we can train you the right way and your Forex
    pip taking opportunity will be vastly improved upon. Email me scottpilakowski@yahoo.com
    for info. Or if you just want to learn the right way to trade and you want one on one support
    or access to a website that is awesome with daily webinars of select trades and walking you
    through them, being able to trade with the professional trader as well with him right there giving
    you the trade call. Last but not least we care about our clients ability to succeed and we know
    this market is tough, it is absolutely important to start off on the right foot there is a reason 97
    percent of the people who start in Forex don't end up staying in Forex. WE are still here and have
    been for quite some time. I wish you nothing but success in Forex.

#1 scott911, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009