LM Swiss Scam

peterparker

Recruit
I was also contacted by Andrew Baron of LM Swiss back in Feb 2016. Talked me into depositing US$250 which turned into US1000 over a month. Then I added another US1000 and the account was growing. Then added another US7000 to the account. Could log into my and see all the transactions. They had added a bonus which is 50%. Money grew to about US30000 and then i asked for withdrawal in May 2016. Once excuse after another. Lots of email and phone calls to a Sydney number which gets redirected to Singapore. Justin Franco is another one the guys with them.

They also said to me that there was a 180 days lock up. Once this is over we'll be able to withdraw the money. This was around middle of August 2016. Till this day no luck in getting my money back. The account was up to US$62000. Always some excuse about money was invested or the market is tough. Last one was we lost the money. last i managed to log into my account the balance was US$6250. Now the website LMSwiss.com is no longer there. Get Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

I also reported them to ASIC here in Australia and ASC in UK but no luck. Not getting reply via email any more and phoning them just end up to a voice mail.

If anyone has any ideas feel free to contact me.

Thanks.
PP

I was also contacted by Andrew Baron of LM Swiss back in Feb 2016. Talked me into depositing US$250 which turned into US1000 over a month. Then I added another US1000 and the account was growing. Then added another US7000 to the account. Could log into my and see all the transactions. They had added a bonus which is 50%. Money grew to about US30000 and then i asked for withdrawal in May 2016. Once excuse after another. Lots of email and phone calls to a Sydney number which gets redirected to Singapore. Justin Franco is another one the guys with them.

They also said to me that there was a 180 days lock up. Once this is over we'll be able to withdraw the money. This was around middle of August 2016. Till this day no luck in getting my money back. The account was up to US$62000. Always some excuse about money was invested or the market is tough. Last one was we lost the money. last i managed to log into my account the balance was US$6250. Now the website LMSwiss.com is no longer there. Get Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

I also reported them to ASIC here in Australia and ASC in UK but no luck. Not getting reply via email any more and phoning them just end up to a voice mail.

Thanks.
PP
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Thanks.
PP

I'm guessing that your spider-sense didn't alert you.... lol I couldn't resist.
BTW I'm sorry for you loss of money.

Thanks.
PP

Back