• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LMFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am currently trading at LMFX, and I am experiencing of the price slippage since this week. I set the sell limit orders or buy limit orders at a specific price and later the orders were activated with price less (for sell limit order) and more (for buy limit order) than the price I set from 1 pip to 1.9 pip. When I closed orders with the price setting manually or automatically, however, I also lost from 1 pip to 1.9 pip less than the price I set.
Asked the support team and he told me because of news. I don't believe so because I watch closely the calendar so I know what to do when the important news coming. So have you experienced the same issue like me ? Please tell me.
Thank you.

Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

Why choose us?

* Fast execution.

* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.

* Demo account.

* One of a kind PAMM system.

* A rich bonus program.

* Multiple contests.

* Seven trading platforms.

* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)

* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

Contact us:

+44 2035192105

support@lmfx.com
when will the PAMM accounts work on LMFX? I have a lot of clients who want to open such accounts and I have no answer for that

we can't say for sure, but i guess you can send the broker an email, or chat with one of their support. :)

9DF5CC82-56C6-4E98-B176-C5DFC08711C0.jpeg
scammers hit my buy limit order manually with 22pip
some one tell what’s is that?

Attachments

• 7573B850-DCAB-4750-B156-2CB9782EAC19.jpeg
    7573B850-DCAB-4750-B156-2CB9782EAC19.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 8
did u proceed to inquire about this with the support? did u get any reply?

yes i contact them and say because the news the pips too high
another thing last day they change another order price manually and open it with any permission!!!! i lost about 4k$ till now.

I am concerned about 2 things with LMFX:

I left (or was banned by) tradersway.com for the shitty customer service. (I think they had my posts removed from FPA)

I admonish you to teach your support staff to be more friendly with your clients. The attitude is troubling, suffice it to say that only.

Secondly, you've lost the ability to use Visa Zoompay. For months now, the message in the screenshot has been up
upload_2018-6-21_11-48-42.png

Why is this the case? For U.S. clients, as far as I can tell (or have been told) bank wire and Vload are the only options. Skrill can't let U.S. clients make deposits this way and I haven't attempted the other options so I assume that it is the same case with those

I do appreciate the 100% bonus and the high leverage. I've gotten pretty good at catching pips. My concern now is can I get my money out when I want it.

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-21_11-46-47.png
    upload_2018-6-21_11-46-47.png
    95 KB · Views: 5
yeah, I mean generally speaking, US traders have a rough time coping up with all that restrictions, and it can be inconvenient for real. the bank wire is an option, though it can take longer than, at some cases i think the estimate is around 12-15 banking days, but in all cases the money does come to the traders. i hope lmfx do come with other payment options in the near future. it would be nice to have their own debit card or something.

Back