• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LMFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
This broker is supporting multiple payment options, but I wonder is Vload only payment method for U.S client? I always think Skrill is the best one, even for U.S althought it's from UK.

I tried Skrill they're restricted from performing this transaction for US clients. I've had other traders I knew personally that got money from LMFX so it's all good

This broker is supporting multiple payment options, but I wonder is Vload only payment method for U.S client? I always think Skrill is the best one, even for U.S althought it's from UK.

U.S is so strict, I am an Asian and I do know many popular payment methods but I don't know what U.S residents used for transfer international money.

From what I know Skrill is not a popular payment for U.S, can you give me a link for reference?

Here is what I got from Google:
  • Cards—Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB.
  • eWallets—Apple Pay, Masterpass, Visa Checkout, PayPal, Android Pay. Apple Pay is currently the leading eWallet, but Pay with Google, launched in October, is quickly gaining momentum.
  • ACH Payments (U.S. only)—also known as eCheck, which is similar to ACH but is geared toward small business and individual use. ACH transactions grew by a billion transactions or more over the previous year for three years in a row—it’s a biggie!
  • Bank Transfers.

From what I know Skrill is not a popular payment for U.S, can you give me a link for reference?
Hi

The genuine link for Skrill is https://account.skrill.com/signup/v2/page1

Through this link you can register with your emai address. Its cosmopolitan. You can transfer funds from your bank account to any bank account via Srill account in just few minutes. You should fully verify and link your bank account or Visa card or Master card. Check it and no bank will hesitate processing your transactions.

Yes Skrill executes faster and looking at the way they handle their transaction I tell you they are the best. Some people make withdrawal mistakes and blame it to brokers. I wish we all can be aware of where our withdrawals get stuck. Most of the time its within the banks.

Yes Skrill executes faster and looking at the way they handle their transaction I tell you they are the best. Some people make withdrawal mistakes and blame it to brokers. I wish we all can be aware of where our withdrawals get stuck. Most of the time its within the banks.
Agree with you,skrill withdrawal is faster than other method but some broker have local bank transfer and it's fast too.My experience withdraw to local bank it's only took less than 1 hour.(other broker)

Agree with you,skrill withdrawal is faster than other method but some broker have local bank transfer and it's fast too.My experience withdraw to local bank it's only took less than 1 hour.(other broker)
Thank you Irwanl

We just wanted the most convenient way to withdraw and deposit to our brokers either locally or internationally. The best broker would want to serve its local and international clients equally. Thank you gor your support on the issue.

My great concern is that most of the complaints in here are based on the withdrawals of funds to the client's accounts. Very unfortunately we tend to think the broker is a scam only to find that the clients mode of withdrawal is not acceptable.

For instance you deposit via Skrill and want to withdraw via bank account. Some details should be provided to the broker to ensure that the withdrawal is made by a legitimate owner. Thank you

Back