• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LMFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
You can find on their website, from my exp learned from FPA review site, this broker accepts U.S trader.

yup and you can ask the broker directly for references and a good understanding. and a simple good search should show some good pointers here and there. good luck

they do accept US traders, but they are a global broker, its just popular with traders in that region more since not alot of off shore brokers are able to accept them

I AM A CUSTOMER OF LMFX, WHEN I TRADE ON MT4 LOSE MY AMOUNT, LMFX HAS NO OPINION. When I started to be profitable LMFX said a 3rd PARTY providing liquidity TO LMFX reported me a breach trade. AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. While I only use MT4 software, It's funny, Their reasons are childish. Please be careful. 2021/11/02

I AM A CUSTOMER OF LMFX, WHEN I TRADE ON MT4 LOSE MY AMOUNT, LMFX HAS NO OPINION. When I started to be profitable LMFX said a 3rd PARTY providing liquidity TO LMFX reported me a breach trade. AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. While I only use MT4 software, It's funny, Their reasons are childish. Please be careful. 2021/11/02
It's unfortunate that there are misunderstandings. I have been contacted by LMFX customer care. My problem has been solved. My account is back to normal. Thanks to the LMFX support team for helping me resolve the issue.
Thank you.( 2021/11/03)

I have a question, why LMFX do not have trade Bitcoin, BTCUSD,ETHUSD,DOW30,TESLA
I've been a customer with LMFX over 5 year.

I have a question, why LMFX do not have trade Bitcoin, BTCUSD,ETHUSD,DOW30,TESLA
I've been a customer with LMFX over 5 year.
I cant say for sure, but i guess its most probably due to crazy volatility of crypto, i know of other brokers that used to offer crypto trading on their platforms and decided to stop doing so as well, i mean if one wants to trade crypto there are other platforms amny platforms to do so like binance.

There can be many reasons we cannot specify one single reason behind the broker being not offering any specific asset class at the moment but still we can request the broker to inquire about the availability of that particular trading pair. On other hand i think there are several other underlying assets which can be accessed for trading.

I see people saying this is a scam broker. they have a Fix spread account mode but they let the Floating spread change to steal money. And cause the client's order to be stopped loss.

Back