Romance Scam Locus Markets Scam (locusmarketsintltd.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in Forex and victims are told to go to the website below to invest but once funds are transferred the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.locusintltd.com
www.lmgoldlimited.com

1651079100168.png

1651079205617.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See below for more details.

Yes this is a scam broker i have 70000$ stuck with them right now
Start by taking screen shots of all communication, trades, their website, etc to document everything for your records. What country are you from so we can further advise where to report this fraud.

I’m from United Arab Emirates.. i have all communications email+whatsapp+transfers from binance with address.

I’m from United Arab Emirates.. i have all communications email+whatsapp+transfers from binance with address.
File reports with the agencies below.

1) UAE Securities and Commodities Authority

2) FBI via IC3

3) Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO) - they have free live chat on their website to help all victims. They are a nonprofit ran by volunteers who are also victims of the Pig Butchering scams.

how to get the correct identity , I have also sent some money using wire but not as much as Khaled2000088 .
They will not disclose their real identity. Start by taking screen shots of all trades, communication, their website, etc. to document for your records. Then let us know what country you are from so we can advise where report this crime.

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to get your money back as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. Also DO NOT hire any recovery company's as those are also ran by scammers.

I have been scammed out of over 40,000 pounds, I recently paid 5000 dollars out of 10,000 in hopes to get my money back, I still trade with them and I am now worried I might be scammed. is it possible to recover my money? and what do I do next?

Back