Logic Profit: A Scam

Loren Brown

Recruit
Logic Profit appears to be a scam. I invested a small amount of money with them just to give them a test run. According to the plan in which I invested, they promised a 50% return on my investment in 15 calendar days. After which time they promised to return the interest and principal into my e-currency account. Needless to say, the 15 days has expired and I've neither heard or received anything from Logic Profit. I have made several unsuccessful attempts to contact them. I HIGHLY recommend avoiding this company.

Hi. Sorry you got sucked in to that, but you really shouldn't "donate" to HYIP scams like this. If people stopped dumping money into these things, they would eventually disappear.

Read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

Also, use your brain. NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU FREE MONEY! Logic Profit promises 100% profit after 25 days on their "Plan C". That's doubling your money in less than a month. Let's do the math and see how rich this could make you (if the promise wasn't a lie).

Let's say you doubled the money every month. In one year, it would double 12 times. Let me do the sequence for you starting with $1 if you start on this "investment" on January 1st.

At the end of January, you would have $2.
February $4
March $8
April $16
May $32
June $64
July $128
August $256
September $512
October $1024
November $2048
December $4096

So, for every dollar placed for a year, it would hypothetically turn into $4096 (if this really worked). Let it run another year, and that's 4096*4096= $16,777,216. For another year, multiply by 4096 again and you get $68,719,476,736. That's over 68 Billion. After 4 years, it would be over 281 Trillion. After 5 years, the total would be above 1 Quintillion dollars. This isn't an investment plan. It's science fiction written to lure in gullible people.

If these people had the ability to compound money so rapidly, they would have no need of your money. They would work quietly behind the scenes and within 5 years, they would own the planet, all from starting with a single dollar. If they started out with $4096, they could shave a whole year off their plan for world conquest.

So, do you still think they can pay you those impossible returns and still make enough profit to cover their expenses?

Back