LONG ASIA GROUP, CAPITAL Scammers

Yarro

Recruit
Long Asia Group and Long Asia Capital have been refusing to process my withdrawal request as for majora 69 for more than 4 moths.

Long Asia Group is not responding to any emails or phone calls and Long Asia Capital is claiming that they have nothing to do with this which is not true (their previous CEO was responding to my emails with Long Asia Capital signature). The complain has been raised via MAS.

I deposited 21K USD and at the moment the balance on my both accounts is around 42K. They are trying to conduct the fraud on many other people who are in the same situation. They never stated a reason why the withdrawal cannot be done.

1583602422878.png

longasiagroup.com/

openleis.com/legal_entities/54930013Y0ZL1OZ8UQ53/A-Longasia-Liquidity-Limited

longasiacapital.com/

facebook.com/pg/Long-Asia-Group-584009592034680/about/?ref=page_internal

chia.chong.ngee@longasiacapital.com

info@longasiagroup.com

jonchen@longasia.net

cs@alongasialiquidity.com

Kind Regards,
Jaro

Why did you deposit money with people that you don't know well?

We fight scams all day long.....can you deposit something to my donation channels? (see signature or send PM)

Next steps:

--> Can you login to the trading platform from your desktop and submit the full account history statement? Use this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Also get all screenshots / video evidence of your account that you can (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders).

This would possibly include any relevant live chat/email conversation. Or your broker account backoffice (cabinet/client account management panel).

--> If you have any credit cards on file with the alleged scammer (or any payment method that may be compromised), you may consider at least placing a temporary block on the card (or changing the payment pin/ID. This may prevent any further losses.

--> Have you written a review of the company? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17412/longasiagroup-cfd-brokers

--> familiarize yourself with FPA's Traders court rules: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

--> after 96 hours, you may formally invite the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> Do NOT abandon this thread. Every week, check back to report any updates from the company and/or respond to any unanswered inquiries.

------

Please complete all missing steps as soon as possible.

2 accounts statements have been attached.

Yishan Ong, documented as CEO of Long Asia Capital. Either by the LinkedIn or in some emails acquired customers for Long Asia Liquidity / LA NZ. As per the attached MT4 statements my accounts are with Long Asia NZ.

By claiming MAS regulation for his FX service Yishan Ong involved the MAS regulated entity of LA Group, which is Long Asia Capital and created a ground for a business relationship and assurance of the proper regulation.

Long Asia Capital and Long Asia Group are refusing to process the withdrawal and are not responsive to any complaints. I am in a direct communication with MAS and Long Asia solicitor who has not provided any written explanation just acknowledgement of my complaint 2 weeks ago. I raised a complaint to NZ regulator as well.

Attachments

• Statement_ 888123 - Jaroslav Obert.pdf
    409.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Statement_ 888149 - Jaroslav Obert.pdf
    91.5 KB · Views: 7
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 21, 2020 at 11:49 AM

Long Asia Group and Long Asia Capital have been refusing to process my withdrawal request as for majora 69 for more than 4 moths.

Long Asia Group is not responding to any emails or phone calls and Long Asia Capital is claiming that they have nothing to do with this which is not true (their previous CEO was responding to my emails with Long Asia Capital signature). The complain has been raised via MAS.

I deposited 21K USD and at the moment the balance on my both accounts is around 42K. They are trying to conduct the fraud on many other people who are in the same situation. They never stated a reason why the withdrawal cannot be done.

View attachment 51452

longasiagroup.com/

openleis.com/legal_entities/54930013Y0ZL1OZ8UQ53/A-Longasia-Liquidity-Limited

longasiacapital.com/

facebook.com/pg/Long-Asia-Group-584009592034680/about/?ref=page_internal

chia.chong.ngee@longasiacapital.com

info@longasiagroup.com

jonchen@longasia.net

cs@alongasialiquidity.com

Kind Regards,
Jaro

Yes, I experience the same issue. Please assist! The new long asia capital CEO should need to know the previous CEO's Ong handover task.

By claiming MAS regulation for his FX service Yishan Ong involved the MAS regulated entity of LA Group, which is Long Asia Capital and created a ground for a business relationship and assurance of the proper regulation.

I think that if the broker is not actually regulated, you won't get much help. The MAS might issue a warning about the company not being regulated in Singapore, but that's about it.

2 accounts statements have been attached.

Yishan Ong, documented as CEO of Long Asia Capital. Either by the LinkedIn or in some emails acquired customers for Long Asia Liquidity / LA NZ. As per the attached MT4 statements my accounts are with Long Asia NZ.

Long Asia Capital and Long Asia Group are refusing to process the withdrawal and are not responsive to any complaints. I am in a direct communication with MAS and Long Asia solicitor who has not provided any written explanation just acknowledgement of my complaint 2 weeks ago. I raised a complaint to NZ regulator as well.

My statement is the exactly the same as him.Please chase ICDX or NZ regulator if possible. Thank you ver much.

I think that if the broker is not actually regulated, you won't get much help. The MAS might issue a warning about the company not being regulated in Singapore, but that's about it.

Long Asia Group is regulated under ICDX and NZ regulator. Please help us to ask this two regulators to look into our case if possible. Many thanks!

Long Asia Group is regulated under ICDX and NZ regulator. Please help us to ask this two regulators to look into our case if possible. Many thanks!

This is actually YOUR job.

The first step is to verify their current regulator status (check to see if they are actually regulated). Have you reached out to each regulator and see if the company you threw money to is actually regulated?

And if so, do you know the scope of the regulation?

Back