Long time ago by the first time trading Binary....

TRUZTNO1

Recruit
Lbinary with Michael freeman is pure scam....

Proved Lbinary lbinary .jpg Never got a penny back... Even with a valid account
Scam with auto trader and donation Never got it.. auto trader.jpg
BANK PROVE OF LBINARY BANK.png

Take in mind as Michael freeman is a big fat salesman. Michael Freeman doesn't care about you or anything involved about a bad comment or critic he will used a dirty technics to get your money and used your weakness to get to buy or give him sale you fake dreams. If you show your weakness you give him an idea to sale you bad dreams. I personally believe if someone really want to help you. They understand were you are right now and help you. If I have the power I do my best to help you and sometimes give you what you need. If I have the power I really help you. that's just me and that's my way of thinking and doing it... thanks again for passing by. be free to leave me a comment as soon I read or passed by I reply to you..

He tricked me into joining LBinary as well. Luckily, I got a charge back with my credit card. Complain to your bank's fraud division and hopefully you will be successful as well. Michael Freeman the lowest of the low...

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department.

Explain that a broker's services include deposit, trading, and withdrawal. Ask about a chargeback based on failure to provide promised services (withdrawal).

Report back about what they say.

With Lbinary I did complain to my credit card and my bank they asked me about the transfer number I did try to get the get it. By calling then and it wasn't possible to get details and I did try for 2 months and sadly I had to let it passed. There wasn't nothing I can do. because these people don't care about anything else only your money...

x the donation doesn't have to anything about it with Lbinary It does have to do with Michael freeman [

Last edited by a moderator:
He tricked me into joining LBinary as well. Luckily, I got a charge back with my credit card. Complain to your bank's fraud division and hopefully you will be successful as well. Michael Freeman the lowest of the low...

To be able to use his Auto Trading software you must first sign up to the broker he chooses (LBinary in this case), fund your account and make a donation to one of his charities of at least $50. You'll need to send a receipt to prove you donated to the charity.

Donate $50 to the charity and donate a lot more to the scammers at LBinary. No thanks. I'd rather send $100 to charity and use a properly licensed retail forex broker.

Can you just tell me what's the donation have to do with LBibary?
Look to obtain a system by helping a charity can be practical to do a deal doing the right think and helping around by one the agreement and contract is not fair are all..

when I done it was to late to do so..

Back