• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Looking for a managed forex account...

Theriel

Recruit
Hello,
I have been looking for some time for a good forex managed account.

Is there any company generally perceived as a leader, or at least trustworthy etc.? From the reviews on this website I have noticed that ForexEureka is probably the best choice...

The reviews on your webpage (Forex Eureka | ForexEureka.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army), however, look like a scam - they were all sent more or less at the same time (just a few days difference) which suggests that it is probably not a reliable company which has been here for ages...

Are there any other managed accounts you know and could recommend? I prefer to ask here, as I am not sure about the reliability of the feedback on the website...

Thank you for help!

Best regards,
Theriel

there a lot of ppl out there do offer forex managed account.

and i do offer managed account too..

may i know whats ur forex experience?

I do know that there are lots of organisations offering it but the question being which is good and trustworthy?

My experience is very small -> I have never really managed to earn any money but I recognize the potential of forex in hands of those who are experienced...

Not from UK but..

Hello,

We are also one of the forex managed account services providers. I am also glad to inform that we have just applied for volunteer performance testing by FPA. We are hopeful that FPA will make our trading statements live soon. We are currently introducing our clients at Tadawul FX but we are also under negotiations with a UK based broker as well. We hope to bring UK based broker on board in near future too.

We do not accept direct deposits, nor give guarantees or promises that are too good to be true. We believe in straightforward business dealing, honest business policies together with a track record which speaks for itself.

You may visit our website at http://www.elite-financials.com

Best wishes,

Team of Elite Financials

Hi,

I have had a managed account for a while now.

After lots of looking i chose a firm, who seemed to fit my mindset and approach to forex/business.

I´m happy witht the profits which is what it boils down to really but the service has been good too.

If you´d like to speak with my account manager i´m sure he´d be allowed to let me pass you his contact details.

All the best with your search

Forex Team Support Managed Accounts

Hello,
I have been looking for some time for a good forex managed account.

Is there any company generally perceived as a leader, or at least trustworthy etc.? From the reviews on this website I have noticed that ForexEureka is probably the best choice...

The reviews on your webpage (Forex Eureka | ForexEureka.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army), however, look like a scam - they were all sent more or less at the same time (just a few days difference) which suggests that it is probably not a reliable company which has been here for ages...

Are there any other managed accounts you know and could recommend? I prefer to ask here, as I am not sure about the reliability of the feedback on the website...

Thank you for help!

Best regards,
Theriel

well, i am not sure you have found your choice yet.
If you have, fine. If not, then could you like to contact FTS (forexteamsupport.com) concerning the managed account.
however, your portfolio goes this way

Portfolio Details
# Managed Account $50,000 US minimum investment
# 1 on 1 Access to Fund Manager
# Segregated Account
# Total Access to Account Info
# 2% average risk
# No time commitment
# 15% Performance fee on Net Profit
# No monthly or flat fees...Period

FTS started off 2009 with forex traders with years of experience. You may request for any other useful material from the contact page of FTS (forexteamsupport.com)

the recommended broker is FXCM.
however, any other broker regulated in the US or UK will do just fine (obviously that may take a longer process as we would like to clarify the contract with them)
After all this, I can say it works just fine.
cheers

Back