Looking for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyroo

Recruit
Hey Guys

So i am new to this Forex game. I am currently looking for a partner to invest in with . Thinking to start of small and gradually invest more money. Maybe you looking for a bit more capital? More money means more profit and it is a bit more fun to go in with someone else! Maybe you have good knowledge but low on funds to invest? Maybe your just looking for a bigger return? If interested then give us a DM

Peace

Last edited:
Hey Guys

So i am new to this Forex game. I am currently looking for a partner to invest in with . Thinking to start of small and gradually invest more money. Maybe you looking for a bit more capital? More money means more profit and it is a bit more fun to go in with someone else! Maybe you have good knowledge but low on funds to invest? Maybe your just looking for a bigger return? If interested then give us a DM

Peace
Please be careful, if you want to invest better try some good managed account service (if there is any)...

Hey Guys

Peace

Hello Andyroo,
Hope all is well with you.

I am a professional "Profitable" forex trader and can be your partner which you are looking for in Forex Business to make outstanding income. Ping me if you are interested.

Don't be afraid to try for yourself.
Believe me, it will be much easier for you to make your own decisions, but before that you should study the market well and practice on demo. It's a must-have phase so you can figure out how you should use your money.

Don't be afraid to try for yourself.
Believe me, it will be much easier for you to make your own decisions, but before that you should study the market well and practice on demo. It's a must-have phase so you can figure out how you should use your money.
with a partner you are not taking your own actions and will always blame them if it does not work out. when you do it on your own you will look at risk different to profit as you will understand it better

Don't count on someone to help you, and in general it's not the right approach, it's better to start with the simplest strategies and try to understand the market by yourself, it's a much more effective format.

Better to understand trading for yourself before you trust your funds with another. You might even decide to go it alone and personally I would recommend this approach. The beauty of forex or trading in general is that it forces you to hold yourself responsible. If you can just point the blame at someone else all the time it doesn't got right then you don't learn anything.

You have a good enough approach, I like it. But I'll agree with most of previous commentators that first you need to master trading yourself at least at the basic level and become better at it. And only then you will be able to make plans for future success. It seems to me that you will get what you want, the main thing is not to rush into anything serious at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back