• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Looking for an Honest broker

The trader does not have enough strength to wait for his money.
I think he will have the strength to fight for his money. At least he can share this information about the scam of broker. Reviews, videos, articles to famous resources can help to return money to the trader.The best option is not to make a deposit to such brokers.You must check the licenses before opening an account there.

The main thing is withdrawing money often.

Bad idea. Let's guess say that about 1/2 of all forex brokers will cause issues on withdrawals (especially for profitable traders). Unless you are easily doubling your money with the honest brokers, you'll end up in loss this way.

Spreading your risk across several brokers with good reviews and good regulation will spread your risk without automatically flushing away a large percent of your money.

Pharaoh, can I ask you something? What broker do you use for trading? If it is not a secret.
I apologize in advance :oops: for obsession.

If you are willing to dig back many years, you'll see me mention opening a couple of live accounts. Both those brokers have been bought out subsequently.

I don't say who my broker is for several reasons:

1. It's in the US, so many people can or won't use it.

2. I consider it adequate to my needs. I'd like something better, but US citizenship makes that inconvenient. I don't want anyone leaping to a broker just because I can tolerate them. Other people will have different trading needs.

3. I get wild accusations claiming I'm promoting specific brokers all the time. These usually happen when I ask for some simple evidence to support a claim or when I tell someone the statement they posted shows they gave themselves a self-inflicted margin call. The truth is that I don't give any broker special treatment. I think my own broker has a considerable need for improvement and feel no reason to spare them if they mistreat any client. If people knew which one it was, that would be used as "proof" I was biased if some new trader obviously gave himself a margin call and all I did was point out that fact.

Instead, I can share this article. It is based on my own experience of selecting my first broker:

How to Select a Forex Broker

If you are willing to dig back many years, you'll see me mention opening a couple of live accounts. Both those brokers have been bought out subsequently.

I don't say who my broker is for several reasons:

1. It's in the US, so many people can or won't use it.

2. I consider it adequate to my needs. I'd like something better, but US citizenship makes that inconvenient. I don't want anyone leaping to a broker just because I can tolerate them. Other people will have different trading needs.

3. I get wild accusations claiming I'm promoting specific brokers all the time. These usually happen when I ask for some simple evidence to support a claim or when I tell someone the statement they posted shows they gave themselves a self-inflicted margin call. The truth is that I don't give any broker special treatment. I think my own broker has a considerable need for improvement and feel no reason to spare them if they mistreat any client. If people knew which one it was, that would be used as "proof" I was biased if some new trader obviously gave himself a margin call and all I did was point out that fact.

Instead, I can share this article. It is based on my own experience of selecting my first broker:

How to Select a Forex Broker
Thanks for the comprehensive answer!

Back