• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Looking for an Honest broker

I have been defrauded by Zurich Prime Forex Trading.
I have been defrauded in excess of +$US 50,000.

It all started with being approached by Zurich Prime to start at $US 250.
At all times I was following instructions from Harvey Spectre and occasionally SimonB (not sure these are real names).

All started good - a few small wins. I was encouraged to commit further capital and I did, progressively.

As my commitment mounted up I began to what I now see as a continual pattern. I would always be advised to make a position which left my account exposed to automatic close. Hence i was aggressively encourage to commit more capital. It got to the stage that I was trapped - lose a significant amount or continue. In the face of losing around $US20,000 initially, I chose to continue to accept Zurich Prime's directions.

Again the same pattern was apparent. At the end of each trading day, my account was in jeopardy and I was aggressively requested to commit more capital.
At some stages I had to react within a very short timeframe (30 seconds or so) to directions of Zurich Prime. At several stages I was mentally exhausted keeping up with the directions provided !
This continued over a couple of months until I could not commit more capital and my account closed due to poor positions being advised by Zurich Prime.

I feel such an idiot.

Zurich Prime is a total fraud.

My best guess is that my positions were not LIVE but on a practice trading version of Sirix where one can trade "pretend money" to see the outcomes and learn more.
Having stated this, not only did Zurich Prime take commission on the Margins, but all my "real" money went straight into their pockets. Hence, my capital was never really in danger and they just took it.

Hi to all. I saw a lot of complaints about brokers-scammers. How then to choose an honest broker? What rules should everyone follow during make a choice ? Please tell how did you choose a broker? Your experience would be very useful for everyone.
Thank you in advance)

What rules should everyone follow during make a choice ? Please tell how did you choose a broker? Your experience would be very useful for everyone.
It would be very useful for beginners to tell how you chose the broker for the first time and the last. At the moment I'm looking for a broker and the history of more experienced traders can help me to prevent mistakes.
And I think it will be very entertaining to trace your evolution in trading.

I have been defrauded by Zurich Prime Forex Trading.
I have been defrauded in excess of +$US 50,000.

It all started with being approached by Zurich Prime to start at $US 250.
At all times I was following instructions from Harvey Spectre and occasionally SimonB (not sure these are real names).

All started good - a few small wins. I was encouraged to commit further capital and I did, progressively.

As my commitment mounted up I began to what I now see as a continual pattern. I would always be advised to make a position which left my account exposed to automatic close. Hence i was aggressively encourage to commit more capital. It got to the stage that I was trapped - lose a significant amount or continue. In the face of losing around $US20,000 initially, I chose to continue to accept Zurich Prime's directions.

Again the same pattern was apparent. At the end of each trading day, my account was in jeopardy and I was aggressively requested to commit more capital.
At some stages I had to react within a very short timeframe (30 seconds or so) to directions of Zurich Prime. At several stages I was mentally exhausted keeping up with the directions provided !
This continued over a couple of months until I could not commit more capital and my account closed due to poor positions being advised by Zurich Prime.

I feel such an idiot.

Zurich Prime is a total fraud.

My best guess is that my positions were not LIVE but on a practice trading version of Sirix where one can trade "pretend money" to see the outcomes and learn more.
Having stated this, not only did Zurich Prime take commission on the Margins, but all my "real" money went straight into their pockets. Hence, my capital was never really in danger and they just took it.

Get a thread opened in Scam Alerts:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

Hello,

I'm just trying to find a good broker, who doesn't trick me. I started to trade just 5 months ago, i've allways used demo accounts, plus500, etoro, and trading212. Now i'm thinking about opening an account using Trade.com, just to try it as well. The fact is that i'm quite satisfied with Etoro and plus500 demo accounts that i'm actually using, but i've read so many negatives reviews about this brokers and i'm not sure to put my money on them. Is there anyone who can help me or recomending me some broker?
thanks!
Joan
I will not advise a specific broker.I'll advise you to read articles about choosing a broker.

I read this forum, now it seems to me that you will earn more if you just send money to me))) So you invest money in me, I'll become rich - I'll send you a postcard)
If it is serious, there are rating sites, look there.
Read this forum, here you will help to understand that your choice is bad, and will help to lose less.

You're doing wrong. Do not look for an honest broker. Look for a lot of brokers, and work simultaneously with everyone.

You're doing wrong. Do not look for an honest broker. Look for a lot of brokers, and work simultaneously with everyone.
I heard about this strategy - they proved to me that it would be profitable. But, I just lost 500 US dollars from almost 900 dollars, because 5 brokers were scammers.I was called out of three companies and tried to get more money.I just took money from four of the nine brokers.I do not want to feed them, so your strategy is ****)))

Back