• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Looking for brokers who offer high leverage for UK clients

Help me find a company
IC Markets offer 1:500 to UK traders, and they're regulated.
EagleFX also offer 1:500 but they're not regulated.

I trade with both and have had no issues so far

Hi there, this is my first post but I am not new to FPA. I often spend my time reading the reviews and checking forum debates etc.

My question is this, I'm from the UK and due to ESMA rules, brokers in the UK can only offer 1:30 leverage on major FX pairs.

Can anyone in this forum recommend brokers who still offer high leverage to UK clients? I'm looking to open an account asap.

Thanks in advance
Don't think any exist to be honest. You will have to look offshore.

CWGmarkets.com is a BAD Broker! Reject my profits after 2 months of trading for invalid reasons. This dealing desk broker also manipulates its pricing feeds and platform with severe reqoutes. Better find others to trade wiith.

Yeah, how high are you looking for? CedarFX is another good one, they do 1:500. I have used them for a while. We have the same situation here in Australia..... I used to use IC Markets, but the Australian government capped it to 1:30....

Back