• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Looking for cloud copy trade services

Help me find a company

shanmugapradeep

Corporal
Hi,

I'm shangmuga from India, i am bit experienced in trading. i am looking for cloud copier trade to copy my own trade to different brokers account.

I keep my money divided into multiple broker to keep my capital safe, so i can't trade in all account at ones, so i am looking for best copier trade.

I found one trade-copier.com and it really work cool but the problem is it bit slow & costly.

So, i am looking for similar or alternative of trade-copier.com

Anyone here, can suggest me? a best cloud copy trade services which do not required anything to download or always keeping MT4 ON?

Hi,

I'm shangmuga from India, i am bit experienced in trading. i am looking for cloud copier trade to copy my own trade to different brokers account.

I keep my money divided into multiple broker to keep my capital safe, so i can't trade in all account at ones, so i am looking for best copier trade.

I found one trade-copier.com and it really work cool but the problem is it bit slow & costly.

So, i am looking for similar or alternative of trade-copier.com

Anyone here, can suggest me? a best cloud copy trade services which do not required anything to download or always keeping MT4 ON?
Did you have any joy with this else where?? Very keen to know more as this is something I have been looking into too

Back