1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for DMC indicator

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Spiney, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Spiney

Spiney Recruit

a friend is using the DMC indicator with much success. I've tried to find it and a google search brings up a system being sold in England and a link to download the indicator but I'm not sure I trust the site. The site is gigabitdownload.com which takes you to another site just.mediafeed.com which wants a payment of only $4.95 for temporary access but then it says if you want longer access you will be billed $69. I don't trust that I'm not going to be billed $69. Anyway he is using this indicator for scalping. Does anyone here know more about it, and where I can find it. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price as long as it is the same indicator. My friend is being pretty tight lipped about it.

2. alphabravo

alphabravo Recruit

Hey Spiney.. Yes you can get this from DMC Forex Strategy. I wouldn't trust those other sites offering it for unofficial download as the file will either probably contain a virus or won't be the most up to date one or be a completely different file altogether..

3. Lanzo

Lanzo Private

hi spiney, have u finaly gotten the dmc indicator? if yes, how is it performing?