Looking For Glossary And Definitions

Yoram Baram

Recruit
Hi, I am new to the website and to the forum. I deal mainly with venture initiatives to create a liknk between buyers and sellers and I do estensive translation projects. I am looking for a multi-lingual Glossary Codex with definitions of the numerous technical expression used in teh Forex world.
For example: what is the meaning of: ST Ltd., RSI, Fib projection, Pivot point, among other terms widely used in the Forex world.
Can someone refer me to a multi-lingual Glossary Dictionary or Codex?
Tankks for your assistance

Glossary

To PHARAOH Master Sargeant in Sunny FLORIDA,
We are getting toasted in a very hot-heatted-superkalifragilistic summer with over 38 celsius degrees which burns our minds and skin. Regardless of that, everthing is HOT!
Anyway - thanks for your support. I will try and keep that reference.
YORAM ;)

Glossary

To PHARAOH Master Sergeant in Sunny FLORIDA
I had a look at the cited glossary. It look rather very poor...if I may say so to my superiors.
I was looking specificaly for some normal forex terms explanation such as (not ASS:cute::)
- Intraday pivot point
- ST Ltd upside
- downside / upside breakout
- MT Bullish / Bearish
- ST rising trend line
I am sure there plenty of many more terms to be described and explained
Will it be possible to add as many new terms and definitions into the existing glossary? Technicaly seems possible if you experts have the time and the willingness to do so....:confused:
YORAM

I'll see about getting some more added. I do think it would be redundant to specifically add ST, MT, and LT versions of each definition.

If you are talking about stock in Clenergen, beware of anyone calling you recommending a buy. A lot of companies do what's called a pump and dump. It works like this:

They pick a stock in a small company, usually one where prices are fairly stable.
They acquire a nice chunk of stock in the company. They do it slowly, so the price isn't affected or rises just a little.
They have "analysts" call and/or send out email messages (often, but not always spam) predicting a big price increase in the stock soon.
If enough people believe it, the price starts to rise.
The company sells their stock off in the rising market. Thy do this well before the "predicted" price their "analysts: gave.
The artificial price bubble pops, leaving many buyers with a loss.
The company moves on to the next stock.

If you want to invest in stocks, do your own research or find some trusted market analysts. Anyone cold calling you or emailing you (either spam or some no-name penny stock newsletter) is probably being paid to push the stock for a reason.

Maybe CRGE is a good buy, maybe it isn't. If someone is pushing it hard for their own reasons, I'd wait a couple of weeks for the price to settle before making any decisions.

Back