Looking for help and friends to navigate the Forex world.

I have been studying for a few months now and decided to open a live account. I am taking 0.01 lot trades. I don't have any good indicators and im not sure if the information I revieved is any good or not. Looking for people who are nice and helpful to guide me in my journey. If i have anything to offer for help I will contribute. Thanks and It will be nice to meet some new friends. Thanks everyone!!
hello! welcome and have a great time! Forex market is really fun, but at the same time it's super dangerous. This forum will help you a lot. Don't hesitate and ask questions!

Trading during these times can also be extremely profitable if we trade after carefully analyzing the market trends. For instance, crypto currency is a good trading option right now because of Crypto Halving. These times can actually lead us into making huge profits (having experienced that myself). Many people are scarred to trade but the reality is, market volatility can be used as a great advantage, if used correctly. So I would suggest, not to stop trading, just trade smartly.

You will find plenty of interesting insight into the markets here. You can easily build up a respectable portfolio of education to follow with the quality content posted here!

I have been studying for a few months now and decided to open a live account. I am taking 0.01 lot trades. I don't have any good indicators and im not sure if the information I revieved is any good or not. Looking for people who are nice and helpful to guide me in my journey. If i have anything to offer for help I will contribute. Thanks and It will be nice to meet some new friends. Thanks everyone!!
loads of resources on here mate

Don’t worry mate, I barely use any indicators other than simple MAs and RSIs :) I just stick with the line charting and fundamental analysis, simplicity is always best :) welcome. Aboard :)

good luck on navigating the mine field of forex i feel so lost some times its hard to see much light

Back