Looking for help and friends to navigate the Forex world.

Edward121x

Recruit
I have been studying for a few months now and decided to open a live account. I am taking 0.01 lot trades. I don't have any good indicators and im not sure if the information I revieved is any good or not. Looking for people who are nice and helpful to guide me in my journey. If i have anything to offer for help I will contribute. Thanks and It will be nice to meet some new friends. Thanks everyone!!

Hi and welcome mate. Not the best time to go live so my advice is to keep the learning go till the markets calm down.

Totally agree with momo. The markets are brutal at the best of times but this is most defintely not the best of times! Keep your powder dry on demo for now

As for me, now nobody can predict anything. Keep in mind that every trade is 50 / 50 and don't forget to deduct a spread. So, chances to win are much lower...

As for me, now nobody can predict anything. Keep in mind that every trade is 50 / 50 and don't forget to deduct a spread. So, chances to win are much lower...
I am new here, but I have been doing a lot of studies. Every trade is not 50/50. You imply that Forex is a gamble? Naaa

Every trade is not 50/50. You imply that Forex is a gamble?

I'm not pretending to be an expert. This is from only my experience and pure stats which i analyzed. But what is 100%, that with every opened trade you're losing spreads

Well we are here to help you should you need us. We are in this together. I cannot be your friend but i can help you. This threads are meant for everyone. If you have any queries just create a thread and those that are willing to assist you will turn up.

We all know how the market is right now. The situation in the world is not good and there is a good chance thwt the market has been affected. This is definetly not the right time to trade. Wait untill this pandemic is over and the market becomes stable. Inteligent traders have curently held their trades.

I'm not pretending to be an expert. This is from only my experience and pure stats which i analyzed. But what is 100%, that with every opened trade you're losing spreads
Well, it is not what it is based on your experience. You should ask those who have a consistent 1:3 winning ratio how they are doing it.

Back