• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Looking for info on BBW Scalper Pro EA

Bowmaker

Private, 1st Class
Anyone ever hear of an EA called BBW Scalper Pro by Investors Haven LLC. Its quite expensive($969) and works on 6 pairs. Cant find any reviews of this or the company which also produces other EAs. I'd be keen to hear from anyone whos bought it.

Bbw scalper pro

I have this ea in my possesion and I have only back tested and made it work only 2 days on a demo account from what I see in backtesting is thar a day or another it will blow up your accout some people says that itwont happen because of the diversity it trade usualy on 6 pairs , I can believ that but a thing that derange me is that it isn't engouh inteligent to close the trades wehn ther is enough profit or too much losses this is wath I see from the 2 days of demo shurely is not enough long

Thank you if somonehas settingstoo share or ideas could be helpful

Andy

Actually, it won't blow up because of the way it stops taking trades and waits for the old trades to come to earnings. On the site there are several tests in the test labs going back 3 months now showing how it continues to grow. The design was on a Bollinger system, it the trade misses it's target the first time, it waits for the next opportunity to go positive. Most trades close in a 2 day period, every once in a while, a bad trade will be trapped in the basket for about a week or two, but the market usually picks it up.

On a back test, a person could assume that it will fail, but that is because the back test cannot simulate the combined trading activity of more than one pair.

The diversity is not only in the number of pairs, but how those pairs interact with each other. As you know it is possible to combine 2 pairs with their cross pair or sister pair. The combination of this effort balances out the trade processes between them.

This trading system has consistently shown a 10% - 30% open drawdown. This is from loading the basket of trades and waiting for them to close. The 30% is average for resistance of market movment.

The system itself generates a dynamic gross earning of 10% to 40%, the net is sparatic. 1 month demo accounts do not show very accurate net values.

Honestly, I have been trying to get it evaluated over a period longer than 1 month by sites like this one. Looking for an honest opinion, not a bias one.

Some sites, are so heavy on opinions that an automation without stop losses is bad no matter how you slice it. However, I have known many that work rather well.

Back