Services Offered Looking for investors for a profitable EA

Talch

Recruit
Hi everybody,

We are experts in forex automatic trading with more than 5 years’ experience (last 3 we have been profitable). We currently have one good strategy that works on 3 pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP and we are looking for investors.

The strategy is a range trading on night channels, is profitable in backtest and is running on real accounts since November 2017 with an average monthly return of 12%.
Check the results on one of our accounts: mql5.com/en/signals/438640
We will not share with you the code of our EA and we will not send you the EA file. We will only tell you everything you want to know about the strategy and we'll show you how it works, then if you want to start investing we'll help you creating an account on our partner Broker ICMarkets (icmarkets.com/?camp=15831). Once the account is created, we’ll add the EA directly to your trading account and place it on one of our servers. After this you can change the password of your trading account.

• What do we get from all this? The Broker will pay us commissions when you open trades.
  • What do I pay? Nothing. There's no payment required for the service.
  • What's the risk? It depends. We can set the risk at different levels based on your expectations. The risk goes from as low as 2% per trade up to 10% per trade. i.e. with 2% per trade you can lose up to 6% of your capital in one night, while with 10% you're risking up to 30% of your capital. The sample account above is set at 6% risk per trade.
  • Should I give you my money to trade? No, your money is yours and we won't touch it. It will stay in your ICMarkets account and the only person who can deposit or withdraw is you. We will not have access to your ICMarkets account.
  • So, what do I do if I want to invest? Simply write me a Private Message so we can exchange contacts.
  • What’s the minimum initial deposit? 1.000€ is the minimum amount of money that we can accept to repay the cost of the server (we use a dedicated server for each account, to ensure the lowest latency possible). If you want to start with less money we can talk about it and see if we can split the server costs.
  • If this strategy works, why do you need other investors? Can’t you just become rich with it? We have currently allocated a big chunk of our capital on it and we are earning a good monthly wage out of it, but we don’t have enough money to become rich fast, so we want to increase volumes and increase our revenues through broker commissions.

Back