1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for the justice (Instaforex)

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Ghino, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Ghino

Ghino Recruit

Hello people,

I read a lot of negative comments on Instaforex on this website. I have the same problems with them like you. But I have a simple question. Has anybody tried to solve it through the police or court? Or cysec? Do you know about something like that? What was the result (if there was such a try...)?.

I am wondering because they are here for 9 years and despite all the complaints they still do their scams.

Thanks a lot.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Dropping a complaint to the regulator will one of the solid action against them.

3. IFX PR Dept

IFX PR Dept InstaForex Representative

Hello, "justice seeker"!
    It is sad to hear you had "same problems with others". To which category of "problems of others" does your "problem" relates: to the category of problems of the ones who never made deposit of any single dollar but complained about lost bonus/need to make real deposit before trading can be resumed or to the ones who tried to cheat and were unsuccessful? Judging by the content of your post, I would assume, it is the first category?
    Would you be so kind and elaborate a bit more your "problem" so someone could see if it exists at all?
    There are by the way good news for you and "the others with same problem": after long period of applying policy of non-replying to anonymous messages on non-official forum of "hate speech theme" like this one (as opposed to official forums and threads of company where every client of company can post and is able to get official help) that was aimed not to let such "media" generate free content on the cost of company's popularity and compete with official forums/threads of the company, our PR department has invented a way of addressing anonymous reviews on anonymous forums in a manner where it would avoid creating free content for such forums. The only thing needed is to describe your problem and you will be able to see answer on it, although outside of the "media" so that it doesn't give free content on the cost of company's popularity and success.
    This topic was addressed as one of latest one and as a great example of groundless "air ventilation" hate speech where form replaces the content of "review" which, as it can be guessed with little amount of savvy, most probably doesn't exist. Would I be wrong please be welcome to describe the matter of your """problem""" and it will be addressed in a proper media.