Looking into a career change

wake2wake

Recruit
My names Brad, Ive been trading the forex markets for a few months.I am thinking about trading full time, I dont know much about currency trading and have done a few online courses and even read up on it but havent found it much help,Is there any kind of in person training out there?

New to the Forex arena too

Hey Brad,

I am in the same boat. I took a wack in the stock market and have jumped into the Forex market to hopefully get a fix on how trade and recoupe some of my losses and possibly make some extra money.

I joined here after feeling like I was being taken by FAPS-TURBO.

Please let me know if you find any info. on a beginner trading.

-Brad

Newbies

I played with several practice accounts over the past few months. I have had a live account for the past week....not too much success so far. Just missed a few large gains after getting stopped out, having set too tight a stop loss. Practice is definitely different having a live account. Hopefully I am beginning to learn through trial and error. If I can provide any helpful information feel free to contact me.

Forex is all about foreign exchange there are many banks and brokers who are engaged in the trading of this market. One can trade this market off line as well as online. There are brokers who provide you the facility of online trading. There are some trading tips one must use while trading. Before entering this market take proper knowledge and experience of this market and its trading. Take help of practice accounts to learn how to trade and use different trading tools. Make a target how much do you want to take profit in a day or in money from this market. Once you book profit get away from the computer screen and do your daily work. This will help you to manage your money in this market.

wake2wake,
I've been in the forex education business for 5 years. I'm a former COO of a Futures Commission Merchant (also known as a forex dealer member) with a Series 3 license. I have been providing one-on-one training for the past 18 months and have a 100% satisfaction rate. My students are my sole point of advertising and speak very highly of me and my program as all my new students have come from word of mouth. My students receive 12-14 hours of initial comprehensive training and weekly follow up for life. If you want to contact me directly I can send you my bio, track record, etc. We can talk over the phone about your goals and my program in detail. I'm reachable at tbinbox@msn.com

Back