looking to do some serious business..

roomz

Recruit
heyguyz.. a big hello to u all... am a newbie, and wanna know abt the trade properly.. before plunging straight into it.. so guyz plzz help me to get a proper start..

u seem to be in a hurry.. my dear frnd u better not be atlst in our trade u can never afford to do so as a beginner.you better take an cool calm and composite approach,that will be good to balm your initial hiccups.there are several ebooks available. go through some of them and soon u'll find urself in a comfortable zone. then only u can start of approaching a broker...so take ur time.. beacuase.. the chance of loosing here is more than twice the chance of winnig. if u wanna do great in this trade,follow this approach,... what else... do that and then happy trading!!!!!

Although it sounds obvious , as a start sure you read the big issues cropping up in the business news each day. It'll make the movements you see in different pairs start to make sense as you begin to put the proverbial 2&2 together.

When it starts to make sense that's when you can start to pick your trades.

I used to think economic/political news was the most boring type, but it becomes like learning another language, now it's the only news I bother reading. Good luck!!

heyguyz.. a big hello to u all... am a newbie, and wanna know abt the trade properly.. before plunging straight into it.. so guyz plzz help me to get a proper start..

Hello Roomz
I suggest that you trade with a demo account. Try a few of them and once you find one that is simple to use try it out for a few months. You might need to re-register since some brokers only allow a limited time period, say a month.

Once you have a demo account with a platform that is simple enough for you to get started with find some useful sites for you to study. Babypips has an excellent "course" like structure to trading content and I would suggest that this would be a good start.

Once you have been doing this for a few months you will be in a better position to evaluate your interest in forex trading.

Back