Looking to get more out of trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading with the demo account is safe way to learn before start with real money, might most newbie rush to make money in real trading but less inexperience, just too excited without proper insight, and then fail eventually, take part demo contest with a prize also interested for learning to trade
Spent a good bit of time in demo, never considered Demo contests.

Maybe demo contest isn't good for money management, because usually, a trader will pursue the big profit to get a victory, but we can open few account demo for backtesting system trading and strategy, while demo contest just side effort to get the prize

To improve your trading you have to stay consistent i.e. always use stop loss and take profit and always meet your trading plan so your emotions don't interfere into your trading. It is a best way to avoid trading mistakes.

To improve your trading you have to stay consistent i.e. always use stop loss and take profit and always meet your trading plan so your emotions don't interfere into your trading. It is a best way to avoid trading mistakes.
100% true! ;)

Also try to develop discipline and focus too!

Demo contests are really great way to get money for trading on live account. I won third place in a demo contest, got 500 USD and made 1000 USD in two weeks from it. I traded with extremely high risk placing big orders and I consider it as pure luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back