Looking to get more out of trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been trading relatively casually for some time, learning gradually and following the markets. Any advice on picking things up a notch to become more serious and maybe make a decent income from trading ?
Personally I only have luck manually trading, a lot of people I know use EA's but I'm not a fan of them.

I do not rely on EA, Manual trading is best for all reasons. People who enter in forex business are in search of shortcuts to make quick money from forex trading. As much you will be in a hurry you will make wrong decisions.
It is suggested to do manual trading that enhances your trading skill and somehow you can control on many issues because you know the cause of your loss and try to minimize it.

it's a great question of once you have the fundimental basics moving on and working on you intermediate level then expert. you will never finish learning forex

Treat it like a business that it is. If you approach it this way you will start to change your relationship to trading
We all want to get quick money from trading but the right way to treat it like a business, it will give profit as other business can give us. The trader has to do hard work and air to set up forex as a good out coming business. His account will grow up as he will do good trading with his expertise and skills.

Searching new trading accounts is the best idea in this way you can get an appropriate trading account for you. If a trader wants more from trading he has to experiments on different trading styles and different times of the day.
I use to trade in many pairs so that I can check which currency pairs gives me good profit.

I like
Personally I only have luck manually trading, a lot of people I know use EA's but I'm not a fan of them.
I like an EA but only ever go small with them and let them tick over. Rather throw more funds into my manual account.

Searching new trading accounts is the best idea in this way you can get an appropriate trading account for you. If a trader wants more from trading he has to experiments on different trading styles and different times of the day.
I use to trade in many pairs so that I can check which currency pairs gives me good profit.
splitting your time across trading and forex education will always help. write a list of what you need to work on and time goals to achieve your target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back